Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73
SWORDS!!???!??
SWORDS!!???!??
who up rising they flight
sWORDS?!
i need them
*grabby hands*
sWORDS?!
i need them
*grabby hands*
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
Gorgeous swords? Well, there goes my gems!
Gorgeous swords? Well, there goes my gems!
[quote name="NikitaDarkstar" date=2015-08-08 13:29:37] You guys kind of got your math wrong on the discount. I assume the regular price will be 200gems? Cause if so 180 gems is a 10% discount, Not 20%. And while I already bought my swords (and probably spent 80 gems to much) it would be nice to know what the discount was supposed to be and if you plan on adjusting the price, or update the info in the tooltip and announcement. @ Undel [/quote] @NikitaDarkstar Normal price is 225. :) [quote name="IronPen" date=2015-08-08 14:56:25] @ InfernoSizzion For some reason I have yet to see the cleaver or the TB in the gem MP, I think they're treasure item and keep gettign sniped. @ Aequorin @ Undel Are they treasure apparel? [/quote] @IronPen The traditional broadsword is treasure apparel. The cleaver is a coliseum-unique drop. It can be found in any venue. [quote name="WaterDragoon" date=2015-08-08 16:01:37] best update I have ever seen ....just one problem team. The genes are not in the Treasure market place as you said. I have looked all afternoon. Would you please get this fixed so I know how much they will cost? WD [/quote] @WaterDragoon They've been stocking throughout the day, but there's such a demand that they are snapped right up! They have 4x increased stack size throughout the week, as our new releases do. GIve it a few days and they'll be easier to acquire. Price can be found by lookiing at the sell value in the tooltip and adding a 0 to the end.
NikitaDarkstar wrote on 2015-08-08:
You guys kind of got your math wrong on the discount. I assume the regular price will be 200gems? Cause if so 180 gems is a 10% discount, Not 20%. And while I already bought my swords (and probably spent 80 gems to much) it would be nice to know what the discount was supposed to be and if you plan on adjusting the price, or update the info in the tooltip and announcement.

@ Undel

@NikitaDarkstar Normal price is 225. :)

IronPen wrote on 2015-08-08:
@ InfernoSizzion
For some reason I have yet to see the cleaver or the TB in the gem MP, I think they're treasure item and keep gettign sniped.

@ Aequorin @ Undel
Are they treasure apparel?

@IronPen The traditional broadsword is treasure apparel. The cleaver is a coliseum-unique drop. It can be found in any venue.

WaterDragoon wrote on 2015-08-08:
best update I have ever seen ....just one problem team. The genes are not in the Treasure market place as you said. I have looked all afternoon. Would you please get this fixed so I know how much they will cost?

WD

@WaterDragoon They've been stocking throughout the day, but there's such a demand that they are snapped right up! They have 4x increased stack size throughout the week, as our new releases do. GIve it a few days and they'll be easier to acquire. Price can be found by lookiing at the sell value in the tooltip and adding a 0 to the end.
I really dig piebald. Not sure about paint, I think it may look weird if it's not paired up with piebald? I need to play around with it some more.

The swords are amazing, but I would have really loved to see them be handheld :( I guess some breeds/genders wouldn't be able to hold them, but for the ones that could it would have been amazing. Maybe in the future there could be some apparel like that? ;)
I really dig piebald. Not sure about paint, I think it may look weird if it's not paired up with piebald? I need to play around with it some more.

The swords are amazing, but I would have really loved to see them be handheld :( I guess some breeds/genders wouldn't be able to hold them, but for the ones that could it would have been amazing. Maybe in the future there could be some apparel like that? ;)
EEEEE! So much awesomeness in one update! Can't wait to make a Hatsuharu dragon with paint and piebald *o* And the swords! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8690220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86903/8690220_350.png[/img] [/url] Uriel looks so fabulous with her rapier! And the fact that the cleaver is available form all venues is awesome, need to do some more grinding. I hope we get other weapons later on (like an axe or bow perhaps?)
EEEEE! So much awesomeness in one update! Can't wait to make a Hatsuharu dragon with paint and piebald *o*

And the swords!

8690220_350.png

Uriel looks so fabulous with her rapier! And the fact that the cleaver is available form all venues is awesome, need to do some more grinding. I hope we get other weapons later on (like an axe or bow perhaps?)
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
sword

needs sword now plz
sword

needs sword now plz
PXC8hgn.png
I'm loving the paint and piebald genes! I've already bought some dragons to make some a holstein and dalmatian ;)

But NOW what we need is a matching tertiary- call it "mottled" or "marble" or "blotch" maybe. It should cover the exact same areas as the white that piebald and paint both do, BUT NOW IT DOESN"T HAVE TO BE WHITE AND THE WINGS AND BODY CAN STILL HAVE THE OTHER GENES.

I think it would look SO COOL to have a white piebald-paint tertiary gene covering on top of freckle or vipera genes, but I understand if this as a tert gene covers way too much of the dragon
I'm loving the paint and piebald genes! I've already bought some dragons to make some a holstein and dalmatian ;)

But NOW what we need is a matching tertiary- call it "mottled" or "marble" or "blotch" maybe. It should cover the exact same areas as the white that piebald and paint both do, BUT NOW IT DOESN"T HAVE TO BE WHITE AND THE WINGS AND BODY CAN STILL HAVE THE OTHER GENES.

I think it would look SO COOL to have a white piebald-paint tertiary gene covering on top of freckle or vipera genes, but I understand if this as a tert gene covers way too much of the dragon
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155291/15529092_350.png[/img] *Instantly spends gems on a sword* AHHH I WAS SAVING UP FOR A SCROLL BUT I NEEDED THIS XD Swords are awesome 0w0
15529092_350.png

*Instantly spends gems on a sword* AHHH I WAS SAVING UP FOR A SCROLL BUT I NEEDED THIS XD Swords are awesome 0w0
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
oh noes my poor poor horde my treasure and gems are gone now ._.
oh noes my poor poor horde my treasure and gems are gone now ._.
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 73