Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Laboratory Gear!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56
I looooove those familiars! <3
I looooove those familiars! <3
kV9q7M8.gif
I love those two new familiars! They are so cute!!
I love those two new familiars! They are so cute!!
4doPNEy.gif
This is awesome! It looks great
This is awesome! It looks great
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Good thing I'm really close to level 7!
Good thing I'm really close to level 7!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
This was absolutely worth the wait. THOSE FAMILIARS! <3
This was absolutely worth the wait. THOSE FAMILIARS! <3
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
D: Those skinks! I want

Quick, where do you get them from in gathering? Or are they everywhere?
D: Those skinks! I want

Quick, where do you get them from in gathering? Or are they everywhere?
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
Everything about this update is phenominal.

I adore the Familiars very, very much. Have one of the purpley ones in the "cooker" right now!

The Lab coats and gloves fit right in with the theme of some of the other brewing objects, and I'm sure that the Lightning Flight will also have Clans that make excellent use of the coats for their Lore!

Thank you for introducing more recolors of former items! That is something that seems to be requested frequently (Birdskull stuff, Scarfs, the Fluff, etc) and it's nice to see even more variety introduced!

And the raw Jade/Lapis Lazuli is awesome! I've always imagined that dragons love precious stones and materials like that. To have the true -raw- jade and Lapis is really great for my Clan and my personal Lore (We're jewelry makers but mostly known for our Incense and Incense holders!)

Thank you for the awesome update, and for introducing those super, super cute familiars into the game! I still am excited for the Plague Doctor's mask, whenever it makes its appearance!
Everything about this update is phenominal.

I adore the Familiars very, very much. Have one of the purpley ones in the "cooker" right now!

The Lab coats and gloves fit right in with the theme of some of the other brewing objects, and I'm sure that the Lightning Flight will also have Clans that make excellent use of the coats for their Lore!

Thank you for introducing more recolors of former items! That is something that seems to be requested frequently (Birdskull stuff, Scarfs, the Fluff, etc) and it's nice to see even more variety introduced!

And the raw Jade/Lapis Lazuli is awesome! I've always imagined that dragons love precious stones and materials like that. To have the true -raw- jade and Lapis is really great for my Clan and my personal Lore (We're jewelry makers but mostly known for our Incense and Incense holders!)

Thank you for the awesome update, and for introducing those super, super cute familiars into the game! I still am excited for the Plague Doctor's mask, whenever it makes its appearance!
1kz7OWt.png
~ Those lizards... best thing ever! :D
~ Those lizards... best thing ever! :D
Red coat reminds me of Trigun. Time to make a cosplay dragon! :'D
Red coat reminds me of Trigun. Time to make a cosplay dragon! :'D
omg need lab coats!!!!
omg need lab coats!!!!
3O9SgpL_zpsdlyhbbpw.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56