Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 112
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS YEEEESSS MIRE BOSSES YESSSSS YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSS YEEESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS YEEEESSS MIRE BOSSES YESSSSS YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSS YEEESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
//sees mire boss// [img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130817005519/degrassi/images/thumb/5/51/Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg/500px-Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg[/img]
//sees mire boss//

500px-Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg
C4op4pY.pngXdeymnr.gifxC4op4pY.png
Is there a matching toad boss that's....purple? Since there's a purple version of the solidified sludge in the top image...
Is there a matching toad boss that's....purple? Since there's a purple version of the solidified sludge in the top image...
@Snafflewyrm

The thing on the banner is just its food drop! (Or well, the food drop of the red version of said boss they will probably upload soon)
@Snafflewyrm

The thing on the banner is just its food drop! (Or well, the food drop of the red version of said boss they will probably upload soon)
T.T So happy finally one of the pretty unicorns dropped (Must..Endure...Want/Need that other Unicorn) *I literally squeaked like a little mouse*

And I have the Mossy (Unicorn) attached to my clan leader: Hime (^_^)/ He is on the first page of my lair :D in the first slot.
T.T So happy finally one of the pretty unicorns dropped (Must..Endure...Want/Need that other Unicorn) *I literally squeaked like a little mouse*

And I have the Mossy (Unicorn) attached to my clan leader: Hime (^_^)/ He is on the first page of my lair :D in the first slot.
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
froggles
froggles
15128.png
Just gonna say this out there, but didn't the recent words on the wind (or a previous one) say they were going to add bosses to most venues? It's not really a surprise, as well as the upcoming coliseum revamp coming likely changing the way we train exalt fodder.
Just gonna say this out there, but didn't the recent words on the wind (or a previous one) say they were going to add bosses to most venues? It's not really a surprise, as well as the upcoming coliseum revamp coming likely changing the way we train exalt fodder.
@Blockmayus
Oh duh, I'm an idiot, thankyou :)
@Blockmayus
Oh duh, I'm an idiot, thankyou :)
Wartoads **** they're cute tho
Wartoads **** they're cute tho
cJNU174.pngNCIaeuE.pngicpghBk.png
Yay! Got the new chest! ^^ [img]http://i.gyazo.com/2ad2707e28a932f53f48a2b761df5013.png[/img]
Yay! Got the new chest! ^^

2ad2707e28a932f53f48a2b761df5013.png
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 112