Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2015
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40
@kitsune56 I just opened a shop over here if you want to check it out!
@kitsune56 I just opened a shop over here if you want to check it out!
F2RkjuG.png
I love the Curious Companions skin, but it doesn't seem to layer over clothing?
I love the Curious Companions skin, but it doesn't seem to layer over clothing?
I've been waiting for this since, well, last month XD So exciting!
I've been waiting for this since, well, last month XD So exciting!
I need that Wildcat accent for my ghost ship male!
I need that Wildcat accent for my ghost ship male!
@CosmicCelery It's an accent/skin and not an apparel item. Skins always layer under apparel. THey're paint or markings layered under the apparel of your dragon. Some artists are clever with how they paint the accents (it must maintain the dragon's natural shadow and line art layer) and create illusions that look like 3-dimensional objects rather than markings on the skin of your dragon.
@CosmicCelery It's an accent/skin and not an apparel item. Skins always layer under apparel. THey're paint or markings layered under the apparel of your dragon. Some artists are clever with how they paint the accents (it must maintain the dragon's natural shadow and line art layer) and create illusions that look like 3-dimensional objects rather than markings on the skin of your dragon.
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-04-26 12:38:36] @CosmicCelery It's an accent/skin and not an apparel item. Skins always layer under apparel. THey're paint or markings layered under the apparel of your dragon. Some artists are clever with how they paint the accents (it must maintain the dragon's natural shadow and line art layer) and create illusions that look like 3-dimensional objects rather than markings on the skin of your dragon. [/quote] oh, i see! that's too bad. still a cool skin though
Undel wrote on 2015-04-26:

oh, i see! that's too bad. still a cool skin though
@kitsune56
I have both of my entries up in my shop if you want a look :)
its here
@kitsune56
I have both of my entries up in my shop if you want a look :)
its here
jqiTmDt.png
@Tidelord

HEY YOU SPOKE!!!
@Tidelord

HEY YOU SPOKE!!!
w68vr.png
Wow!!! Wonderfull skins :)
Wow!!! Wonderfull skins :)
I love the skins! I want them all.
I love the skins! I want them all.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40