Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Finale
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yes, new armor!
Yes, new armor!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
YES!!! MORE JIGSAW PUZZLES! YES!!!
YES!!! MORE JIGSAW PUZZLES! YES!!!
9bCvwNq.png
So when can we expect the alibaster bundle? I want it so I've been looking for it but it's not on the gem market yet. :P
So when can we expect the alibaster bundle? I want it so I've been looking for it but it's not on the gem market yet. :P
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@KaidaHime: It has been there ever since this update went live: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&page=2&tab=bundle&type=1
Truthy Pile of Metal it is called c:
@KaidaHime: It has been there ever since this update went live: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market&page=2&tab=bundle&type=1
Truthy Pile of Metal it is called c:
Ah, there's my problem. I intelligently looked in apparel instead of bundles. *headdesk*

Thanks Gaia. ^^;
Ah, there's my problem. I intelligently looked in apparel instead of bundles. *headdesk*

Thanks Gaia. ^^;
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
[center]She's Perfect now.... :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1747159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17472/1747159_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
She's Perfect now.... :D

1747159_350.png
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
those skins are stunning and the armour looks fantastic! definitely excited!
those skins are stunning and the armour looks fantastic! definitely excited!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
ugh I didn't even notice this said that tickled hyacinth is leaving swipp until I saw a Mod selling the materials to make one in Items For Sale! :/
May I suggest making that a little more prominent or not last on the list of a list that usually only includes updates about bugs being fixed?
There should be a picture of the item leaving Swipp then stating that it's leaving and when, which you guys did the second half.
Just my two cents because I really want/ed one but I didn't get one this last time it was up and now that may have been my only chance D;
ugh I didn't even notice this said that tickled hyacinth is leaving swipp until I saw a Mod selling the materials to make one in Items For Sale! :/
May I suggest making that a little more prominent or not last on the list of a list that usually only includes updates about bugs being fixed?
There should be a picture of the item leaving Swipp then stating that it's leaving and when, which you guys did the second half.
Just my two cents because I really want/ed one but I didn't get one this last time it was up and now that may have been my only chance D;
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune: Oh I guess you misunderstood: It will be leaving Swipp's possible trades, but it won't be unobtainable, there's more ways to obtain the Tickled Hyacinth, otherwise it wouldn't be removed from the pool. You can still obtain the tickled hyacinth through Pinkerton and treasure chests c:

I also mainly wanted to get rid of the ingredients, before the swipp swap is removed and they become worthless ^^'
@OceanEyesofJune: Oh I guess you misunderstood: It will be leaving Swipp's possible trades, but it won't be unobtainable, there's more ways to obtain the Tickled Hyacinth, otherwise it wouldn't be removed from the pool. You can still obtain the tickled hyacinth through Pinkerton and treasure chests c:

I also mainly wanted to get rid of the ingredients, before the swipp swap is removed and they become worthless ^^'
@Gaia oh! Well I guess I've just been super unlucky my whole stay here lol because I haven't obtained it that way...yet!

Thanks for the clarification! :)
@Gaia oh! Well I guess I've just been super unlucky my whole stay here lol because I haven't obtained it that way...yet!

Thanks for the clarification! :)
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28