Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Filigree Finale
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
Yes!! Time to get boots for my guy! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11049982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110500/11049982_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, I'm loving the Site Status box. It's great to see when these little updates occur. Great idea! :)
Yes!! Time to get boots for my guy! :D

11049982_350.png

Also, I'm loving the Site Status box. It's great to see when these little updates occur. Great idea! :)
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
The skin previews are layering over apparel... not sure if this is a new thing or not but it's there
The skin previews are layering over apparel... not sure if this is a new thing or not but it's there
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
AWWW I love the set [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10836036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108361/10836036_350.png[/img] [/url]
AWWW I love the set

10836036_350.png
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
Hm. I'm guessing that the Zeeba and Ramba horns are dropped by Baku and Maren Scouts? ;p

Love the update!!!
Hm. I'm guessing that the Zeeba and Ramba horns are dropped by Baku and Maren Scouts? ;p

Love the update!!!
I really like that blue armor.
I really like that blue armor.
jCVhFoZ.gif
i need those ebony boots.
i would've thought the things you can get outside of swipp (e.g. radioactive slime) would've been retired first but eh.
i need those ebony boots.
i would've thought the things you can get outside of swipp (e.g. radioactive slime) would've been retired first but eh.
bHeX9bv.png
@IceOfFireflight It didn't happen before. It seemed to occur for me after the forums were updated. The skins now completely cover the dragon (though accent previews are still working right)

@BlueTrillium I searched it up, the definition of mirth is "amusement, especially as expressed in laughter". So I guess it's a commitment to amusing people and such. ARMORED TRICKSTERS AND JOKERS.
@IceOfFireflight It didn't happen before. It seemed to occur for me after the forums were updated. The skins now completely cover the dragon (though accent previews are still working right)

@BlueTrillium I searched it up, the definition of mirth is "amusement, especially as expressed in laughter". So I guess it's a commitment to amusing people and such. ARMORED TRICKSTERS AND JOKERS.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
That blue filigree armor will be so sought after! It is beautiful!!
Thank you so much for another amazing update!
That blue filigree armor will be so sought after! It is beautiful!!
Thank you so much for another amazing update!
FRSignatureArmor%20special.png
YEEEEEEEEEEES.
YEEEEEEEEEEES.
DuLvCwY.png
@Farah Well we've already got the corsair's cutlass, and more weapons would only make sense to go with all of this armor. Swords couldn't look more ridiculous as apparel than the instruments which kind of float alongside.

I understand what you're saying if you're wondering about actual practicality; like why would a dragon with teeth, claws, and horns need a sword? Humans have rather considerable power with just punches and kicks, but we still use weapons for efficiency's sake.

Any way, I just enjoy the idea of dragons with a full-on medieval knight in armor aesthetic because that kind of twisting around of legend is fun to play with.
@Farah Well we've already got the corsair's cutlass, and more weapons would only make sense to go with all of this armor. Swords couldn't look more ridiculous as apparel than the instruments which kind of float alongside.

I understand what you're saying if you're wondering about actual practicality; like why would a dragon with teeth, claws, and horns need a sword? Humans have rather considerable power with just punches and kicks, but we still use weapons for efficiency's sake.

Any way, I just enjoy the idea of dragons with a full-on medieval knight in armor aesthetic because that kind of twisting around of legend is fun to play with.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28