Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
Ooohhh new friends! I'm so ready!
Ooohhh new friends! I'm so ready!
Hello new players :')
Hello new players :')
kV9q7M8.gif
Hmm... One of my friends should have joined today, and I gave them a bunch of clues (Even # for a dragon.) to find me.

Now I wonder, did they forget to/ couldn't register, forgot about finding me, or still on the wild goose chase?

I'm really just rambling to myself right now.
Hmm... One of my friends should have joined today, and I gave them a bunch of clues (Even # for a dragon.) to find me.

Now I wonder, did they forget to/ couldn't register, forgot about finding me, or still on the wild goose chase?

I'm really just rambling to myself right now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Greetings, new players! I hope you enjoy your time here on FR! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions :)
Greetings, new players! I hope you enjoy your time here on FR! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions :)
aJyYWw6.png
Hi new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! I hope you enjoy it here as much as all of us really do <:
(we also have pie flight pls)
Hi new friends! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! I hope you enjoy it here as much as all of us really do <:
(we also have pie flight pls)
M9wCN1U.png
WELCOME~
WELCOME~
da14db63199df9ff081af828ed9db82334e4c561.png
Hi, I'm new. .w./

There's so much stuff to do o-o
.. and forums to read ono
what even. /).(\
But everyone seems so nice. ;u;

<3
I'm excited to finally be here!
Hi, I'm new. .w./

There's so much stuff to do o-o
.. and forums to read ono
what even. /).(\
But everyone seems so nice. ;u;

<3
I'm excited to finally be here!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Wheee! Happy to be here! Thank you guys so much for opening registration! I'm having a blast so far!!!
Wheee! Happy to be here! Thank you guys so much for opening registration! I'm having a blast so far!!!
welcome all new ppls and hello to all the new members of the water flight too!
welcome all new ppls and hello to all the new members of the water flight too!
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
For all the new members you can msg me and get a free dragon! Genes can have crystal Daub and Smoke!
For all the new members you can msg me and get a free dragon! Genes can have crystal Daub and Smoke!
tumblr_n9i3cih6X11qd0s8ko4_540.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40