Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window April 8
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Great new people! *gets newbie pack donations ready*
Great new people! *gets newbie pack donations ready*
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
@Nepurrty

Okay. thanks bunches!
@Nepurrty

Okay. thanks bunches!
***StephRei***
Newbies? Ohhh yes! Time to get my art shop up and running, better give out some free artworks and hatchlings! 8D
Newbies? Ohhh yes! Time to get my art shop up and running, better give out some free artworks and hatchlings! 8D
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
It takes four or five tries to load most pages on the site right now, and it's been horrendously slow since around the time of the forum update, and y'all are opening reg? Uh-huh...
It takes four or five tries to load most pages on the site right now, and it's been horrendously slow since around the time of the forum update, and y'all are opening reg? Uh-huh...
@ryface 'sure it's not just your net? it's fine for me. o,o been fine for days.
@ryface 'sure it's not just your net? it's fine for me. o,o been fine for days.
aqLwpCP.png
ooooo! I have so many cute hatchies/recently growns to give to new shadows! This is gonna be fun!!!
ooooo! I have so many cute hatchies/recently growns to give to new shadows! This is gonna be fun!!!
2qwnfcg.jpg
@Kotoko

I haven't had any problems on any other site, including more graphically heavy ones. And I know other people who have had consistent issues recently.

it's taken me four tries to post this omg
@Kotoko

I haven't had any problems on any other site, including more graphically heavy ones. And I know other people who have had consistent issues recently.

it's taken me four tries to post this omg
Haven't looked through the whole thread so I don't know if this has already been said but that ad needs to be updated. There are no longer mere thousands of combinations, nor hundreds of thousands. There are billions.

13(breeds) x 2(sexes) x 9(primary) x 10(secondary) x 8(tertiary) x 67^3(colors) x 11(flights)

Is roughly 6.19e10, or 62 Billion. With a B.
In fact, even if you only include what it says in the ad (gene, breed, and color) that's still

13(breeds) x 9(primary) x 10(secondary) x 8(tertiary) x 67^3(colors)

2.8 Billion. With another, albeit slightly smaller, B.

(ps I don't know if thousand sounds better or w/e but I thought I would point this out)
((pps I triple checked this because with my username making a mistake here would be rather embarrassing))
(((ppps thrice as embarrassing now that I told you how many times I went over it)))
Haven't looked through the whole thread so I don't know if this has already been said but that ad needs to be updated. There are no longer mere thousands of combinations, nor hundreds of thousands. There are billions.

13(breeds) x 2(sexes) x 9(primary) x 10(secondary) x 8(tertiary) x 67^3(colors) x 11(flights)

Is roughly 6.19e10, or 62 Billion. With a B.
In fact, even if you only include what it says in the ad (gene, breed, and color) that's still

13(breeds) x 9(primary) x 10(secondary) x 8(tertiary) x 67^3(colors)

2.8 Billion. With another, albeit slightly smaller, B.

(ps I don't know if thousand sounds better or w/e but I thought I would point this out)
((pps I triple checked this because with my username making a mistake here would be rather embarrassing))
(((ppps thrice as embarrassing now that I told you how many times I went over it)))
uLmqGa6.png
Fingers crossed the economy recovers a bit with some new users. The dragon market has been awful for a couple of months now.
Fingers crossed the economy recovers a bit with some new users. The dragon market has been awful for a couple of months now.
O9ckVGr.png
I can ask my friends to join me at last!
I can ask my friends to join me at last!
- Sleeping at the frozen mountain of madness.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29