Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32
@Poisonedpaper that is so cute omg
@Poisonedpaper that is so cute omg
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
That armor.... SO SHINY *u*
That armor.... SO SHINY *u*
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Awwwww yis! breastplates!!!
Awwwww yis! breastplates!!!
Hey @FurretTails! The admin haven't decided on the next date yet! When they do, it will be announced a few says in advance on the Main Page and all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
Hey @FurretTails! The admin haven't decided on the next date yet! When they do, it will be announced a few says in advance on the Main Page and all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
OMG so much good stuff and I love all the skins! Really excited to have a lot of nice new stuff to farm for in the Kelp Beds too!
OMG so much good stuff and I love all the skins! Really excited to have a lot of nice new stuff to farm for in the Kelp Beds too!
3 hours ahead of FR
Everything in this update is soooo gooood. I love those familiars, and the skins! THE SKIIIINS.

Of course this would be released the day after I hoard-sold my stack of parchments so it'll be weeks before I get that coatl accent... Ah well. C'est la vie.
Everything in this update is soooo gooood. I love those familiars, and the skins! THE SKIIIINS.

Of course this would be released the day after I hoard-sold my stack of parchments so it'll be weeks before I get that coatl accent... Ah well. C'est la vie.
E27J5Sp.pngnHkph7f.png PlagueFlag.gif Q3mULZb.png
YEEEESSS! More armor, whoo! I'm gonna have to wait for a drop in price but I'm still gonna save save SAVE! :d
YEEEESSS! More armor, whoo! I'm gonna have to wait for a drop in price but I'm still gonna save save SAVE! :d
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
oooh god those breastplates look amazing ; w ; it's about time!
The skins and accents are gorgeous, but sadly I hate the kelp beds, hehe x3
oooh god those breastplates look amazing ; w ; it's about time!
The skins and accents are gorgeous, but sadly I hate the kelp beds, hehe x3
That Guardian Accentt. I have a need...guess that means I need a guardian for it, huh.
That Guardian Accentt. I have a need...guess that means I need a guardian for it, huh.
oommg those familiars are so cute i need like 50 of each
oommg those familiars are so cute i need like 50 of each
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32