Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala 2015
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Can any older user tell me is the event currency same from one year to another and I can save my eternal snow for next event?
Can any older user tell me is the event currency same from one year to another and I can save my eternal snow for next event?
[quote name="Sadrain" date="2015-01-31 08:34:42"]Can any older user tell me is the event currency same from one year to another and I can save my eternal snow for next event?[/quote] Yes, and yes.
Sadrain wrote on 2015-01-31 08:34:42:

Yes, and yes.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
[quote name="Sadrain" date="2015-01-31 08:34:42"]Can any older user tell me is the event currency same from one year to another and I can save my eternal snow for next event?[/quote] @Sadrain I haven't been here long enough to assure you a 100% that it is, but I once read somewhere that the currency remains the same each years c:
Sadrain wrote on 2015-01-31 08:34:42:

@Sadrain I haven't been here long enough to assure you a 100% that it is, but I once read somewhere that the currency remains the same each years c:
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
@CynicalCoyote Thank you. :) Some other users also said the same thing. ^^
@CynicalCoyote Thank you. :) Some other users also said the same thing. ^^
I got the frigid abyss skin, the chillspike collar, and the polarfreeze defender.
I got the frigid abyss skin, the chillspike collar, and the polarfreeze defender.
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
where is the best place to battle for currency?
[quote name="tytio" date="2015-01-31 17:20:37"]where is the best place to battle for currency?[/quote] @tytio I would say Boreal Woods c:
tytio wrote on 2015-01-31 17:20:37:

@tytio
I would say Boreal Woods c:
Awesome! Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks!
@Sadrain @CynicalCoyote It's stayed the same for me, and I joined in September 2013 :) I doubt they'd suddenly change currency, so I'd keep what you've got left over
@Sadrain @CynicalCoyote It's stayed the same for me, and I joined in September 2013 :) I doubt they'd suddenly change currency, so I'd keep what you've got left over
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@chaos199 thanks for confirming c:

@sadrain you're welcome ^^
@chaos199 thanks for confirming c:

@sadrain you're welcome ^^
CHECK OUT MY ACCENT SHOP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1415424/1
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51