Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sandswept Delta Skins
So many wonderful things in one newspost, I am delighted!
So many wonderful things in one newspost, I am delighted!
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
I've really wanted somebody to make a primary gene that looks like a giraffe. Maybe this next gene will look like it! and if its kinda there but not, I hope that it's not too close so that they will still make a giraffe gene
I've really wanted somebody to make a primary gene that looks like a giraffe. Maybe this next gene will look like it! and if its kinda there but not, I hope that it's not too close so that they will still make a giraffe gene
We either need to be able to equip the same type of familiars to multiple dragons or about 120 other colour variations of those ferrets. *-*
We either need to be able to equip the same type of familiars to multiple dragons or about 120 other colour variations of those ferrets. *-*
aDERPtables
FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECT SKINS!!!

MORE AUCTION HOUSE SEARCH OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERFECT SKINS!!!

MORE AUCTION HOUSE SEARCH OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7e0s.png
searching by color though
searching by color though
Soprano x Khrysaor
tumblr_inline_ncfm2mfPpr1qlvcbp.png
Signature by flourite at {Genuine Elegance}!
Way to step up the game in the AH! 5 stars!
Way to step up the game in the AH! 5 stars!
I am so delighted with the search-the-AH-by-color feature; it's already increased both my buying and selling. Thank you!
I am so delighted with the search-the-AH-by-color feature; it's already increased both my buying and selling. Thank you!
md3W6h3.png
I command ye Silver Ferret to go and steal me some treasure!
I command ye Silver Ferret to go and steal me some treasure!
Please click! and help them grow!
Those ferrets have such sad little faces I just want to hug them!
Those ferrets have such sad little faces I just want to hug them!
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Very happy with this update!

The coliseum skins are lovely, and congrats to the artists who had their skins chosen! I like having skins drop in the coliseum, it is a nice little bonus. It makes me excited for the familiar contest too, the FR community is so talented, I'm happy I'm not the one who has to judge those contests!

And bonus points for the AH changes, it was a quality of life thing that I think FR really needed. Happy to see it finally implemented for real.

Also cute little ferrets
Very happy with this update!

The coliseum skins are lovely, and congrats to the artists who had their skins chosen! I like having skins drop in the coliseum, it is a nice little bonus. It makes me excited for the familiar contest too, the FR community is so talented, I'm happy I'm not the one who has to judge those contests!

And bonus points for the AH changes, it was a quality of life thing that I think FR really needed. Happy to see it finally implemented for real.

Also cute little ferrets
VsoSnU5.png