Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
Welcome new members~! :D
Welcome new members~! :D
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
I've read every post so far and I must say that you guys make me feel so welcomed here as a newbie! All of you guys are just so excited to have us, thank you!
I've read every post so far and I must say that you guys make me feel so welcomed here as a newbie! All of you guys are just so excited to have us, thank you!
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Did registration crash? My best friend has been trying for hours but it's under heavy load........ I've a feeling he won't make the window :(
Did registration crash? My best friend has been trying for hours but it's under heavy load........ I've a feeling he won't make the window :(
Loves all things feline
heyro to the newbies!! i think my lair wildclaws will have a ball with all the fresh meat xD
heyro to the newbies!! i think my lair wildclaws will have a ball with all the fresh meat xD
So many new users it's overloading the server xD

Welcome, newbies~
So many new users it's overloading the server xD

Welcome, newbies~
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
And here comes the lag.
And here comes the lag.
jCVhFoZ.gif
welcome everyone!
welcome everyone!
*place egg here*-->
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS!
WELCOME NEW PLAYERS!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Hi everyone! I'm one of the many new people. I wish I had more dragons already, haha~
Hi everyone! I'm one of the many new people. I wish I had more dragons already, haha~
@Jellygem, check out the light flight forum; there's a whole thread in there with good stuff for new acolights. :)
@Jellygem, check out the light flight forum; there's a whole thread in there with good stuff for new acolights. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39