Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FATTIES! - [ closed! - MIRRORS ARRIVE ]
@Cyvern - It will be 25kT for all three!

@FallingIcarus - 18kT for both! I don't have the Skydancer done yet, though, did you want to wait until I have that one done? ;-;

@Schicksalswende - Apparel or none? If no apparel, it'll be 17kT. With apparel, 21kT.

@sable - 14kT!

@carnivaldog - 50kT total, with apparel. ;v;

@jennarussle - I know you already sent me treasure but I was wondering if you just wanted to wait until I have Spirals and SD's done? Because I have neither done yet!

@Dragoness - 62kT! :D Also I priced the ones with skins as just normal gened dragons as they aren't too difficult!

@Lowkey - Awww, oh my gosh. ;v; What a pretty dragon! I hope I do him justice. 10kT sound reasonable?

@Kwillow - 36kT sound alright? ;^;
@Cyvern - It will be 25kT for all three!

@FallingIcarus - 18kT for both! I don't have the Skydancer done yet, though, did you want to wait until I have that one done? ;-;

@Schicksalswende - Apparel or none? If no apparel, it'll be 17kT. With apparel, 21kT.

@sable - 14kT!

@carnivaldog - 50kT total, with apparel. ;v;

@jennarussle - I know you already sent me treasure but I was wondering if you just wanted to wait until I have Spirals and SD's done? Because I have neither done yet!

@Dragoness - 62kT! :D Also I priced the ones with skins as just normal gened dragons as they aren't too difficult!

@Lowkey - Awww, oh my gosh. ;v; What a pretty dragon! I hope I do him justice. 10kT sound reasonable?

@Kwillow - 36kT sound alright? ;^;
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
36kT sounds perfectly lovely! I'll send it over to you now.
36kT sounds perfectly lovely! I'll send it over to you now.
light_banner.pnglight_banner.pngfrsignature.jpglight_banner.pnglight_banner.png
@AMADEUS : Apparel please, if it isn't too much trouble. I'll send over the 21k right now~
@AMADEUS : Apparel please, if it isn't too much trouble. I'll send over the 21k right now~
@AMADEUS

ahh thank you for the compliment!
I'm sure you'll do him more than enough justice with your gorgeous work ;w;
And sure, I have sent payment now
I am super excited and will definitely be ordering more at a later time, didn't want to overload you this time around!
@AMADEUS

ahh thank you for the compliment!
I'm sure you'll do him more than enough justice with your gorgeous work ;w;
And sure, I have sent payment now
I am super excited and will definitely be ordering more at a later time, didn't want to overload you this time around!

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@AMADEUS
62,000 TR coming your way!
@AMADEUS
62,000 TR coming your way!
1kz7OWt.png
@amadeus 36k sounds good :3 I'll send it all over to you now, I think I'll forget if I don't.
@amadeus 36k sounds good :3 I'll send it all over to you now, I think I'll forget if I don't.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@AMADEUS

Monies sent! :D I can't wait!
@AMADEUS

Monies sent! :D I can't wait!
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
@AMADEUS; sent! :3
@AMADEUS; sent! :3
uDB7ZrQ.png
@AMADEUS
Sending moneys now! ;u;
@AMADEUS
Sending moneys now! ;u;
8uUHxh2.png
Artist | Cyvern's Wyverns

H5oS9j0.png
@AMADEUS - I never got a reply about how much it costs and what not :c Just a friendly reminder to let me know please and thank you!
@AMADEUS - I never got a reply about how much it costs and what not :c Just a friendly reminder to let me know please and thank you!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png