Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptable Idea
Someone should make unhatched egg adoptables.

Basically, you pay money for an egg from one of the elements. Then you wait a while and it 'hatches' into a random species with random colors.
You could even have separate eggs with genes, rarer dragons, etc.

I have absolutely no artistic talent but feel free to use this idea. I'd definitely buy it.

Buying the real eggs is too expensive. :P
Someone should make unhatched egg adoptables.

Basically, you pay money for an egg from one of the elements. Then you wait a while and it 'hatches' into a random species with random colors.
You could even have separate eggs with genes, rarer dragons, etc.

I have absolutely no artistic talent but feel free to use this idea. I'd definitely buy it.

Buying the real eggs is too expensive. :P
ice_rune_50x50.png
Sounds like an interesting Idea, that could well be quite popular.

Although it could also be extended to familiars and even entirely new creatures.
You just buy an eggs and after a while something hatches.
Sounds like an interesting Idea, that could well be quite popular.

Although it could also be extended to familiars and even entirely new creatures.
You just buy an eggs and after a while something hatches.
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
Yeah, that might be nice.

I have no artistic talent so I'm just putting it out there in case someone wanted to do it!
Yeah, that might be nice.

I have no artistic talent so I'm just putting it out there in case someone wanted to do it!
ice_rune_50x50.png
I see... I made an idea of my own asking fr feedback, but as it seems now I don't think my art is nearly as good as everyone else's... or they just don't like the style.

I guess I could try this, but I'm not sure whether I'm motivated enough to pull it off.
I see... I made an idea of my own asking fr feedback, but as it seems now I don't think my art is nearly as good as everyone else's... or they just don't like the style.

I guess I could try this, but I'm not sure whether I'm motivated enough to pull it off.
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png