Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ink Adopts ~ Mini Dragon Breeds
[b][size=20]Welcome to Ink Adopts![/size][/b] Here you can get a mini dragon colored just like the ones in your dragon lair, or however you want it! So far I've only gotten the Guardian designs done, but eventually I will have all the different dragon breeds available, and then some. I'm currently working on the other breeds. [b][size=20]Prices[/size][/b] [size=8]Genes and markings come with the flat price[/size] Each adoptable is 5000 treasure, or 50 gems. If you choose to buy multiples, every 5 adoptables will earn a free one. Valid only in the same purchase. If you'd like to offer an item or dragon instead, please PM me. I can't guarantee I will be interested, but we'll see. [b][size=20]Form[/size][/b] If you want to get one or more adoptables, please fill out this form: Username: Quanity: Price: References: (picture or link is fine) [b][size=20]Dragon Types[/size][/b] [b]Guardians[/b] [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img856/2183/oep.png[/img]
Welcome to Ink Adopts!

Here you can get a mini dragon colored just like the ones in your dragon lair, or however you want it! So far I've only gotten the Guardian designs done, but eventually I will have all the different dragon breeds available, and then some. I'm currently working on the other breeds.

Prices
Genes and markings come with the flat price
Each adoptable is 5000 treasure, or 50 gems. If you choose to buy multiples, every 5 adoptables will earn a free one. Valid only in the same purchase. If you'd like to offer an item or dragon instead, please PM me. I can't guarantee I will be interested, but we'll see.

Form
If you want to get one or more adoptables, please fill out this form:
Username:
Quanity:
Price:
References: (picture or link is fine)

Dragon Types
Guardians
oep.png
dA account
Slots
Slots are unlimited. This is just my way of keeping track with the orders.

Pick Ups
Slots
Slots are unlimited. This is just my way of keeping track with the orders.

Pick Ups
dA account
Reserved just in case o3o
Reserved just in case o3o
dA account
That's adorable Ink! I can't wait until you do other breeds!
That's adorable Ink! I can't wait until you do other breeds!
@Tsukiyo Thank you! XD
@Tsukiyo Thank you! XD
dA account
bump
bump
dA account