Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Souvenirs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You forgot to list me as a portrait artist too.
You forgot to list me as a portrait artist too.
tumblr_inline_mpqjukx8jw1qz4rgp.png
@Naien @Tria @Niicchan Thanks for making your pre-mades! I'll snag a few if you don't mind.

Username: Magatsu
Dragon I want drawn:
Heatriser

Dragon personality: Thoughtless and a bit of a gossip, but clever and even-tempered. However, she has a vicious streak.
Pose/expression ideas: I'd love it if you could incorporate some crazy crest "expressions", they crack me up.
Preferred artist: @Scyllarus, but really anyone.
@Naien @Tria @Niicchan Thanks for making your pre-mades! I'll snag a few if you don't mind.

Username: Magatsu
Dragon I want drawn:
Heatriser

Dragon personality: Thoughtless and a bit of a gossip, but clever and even-tempered. However, she has a vicious streak.
Pose/expression ideas: I'd love it if you could incorporate some crazy crest "expressions", they crack me up.
Preferred artist: @Scyllarus, but really anyone.
Username: Harmony
Dragon I want drawn: Barokade
Dragon personality: He's a scheming Liar McLiarface. Although he pretends to be a productive member of the clan, he plans to betray and infect them when they least expect it. Though he's usually good at not blowing his cover, he has a hard time controlling his emotions. Additionally, despite not thinking highly of most of his adoptive clan, he does have genuine feelings for his mate, Akali, and hopes to bring her back to the Scarred Wastelands with him when his mission for the Plaguebringer is complete.
Pose/expression ideas: I'd like to see him with a big smirk.
Preferred artist: I'd prefer @ischimera, but anyone who has the time is a-okay with me.

Dragon I want drawn: Zekrom
Dragon personality: I haven't had a chance to come up with a detailed personality for her, but I imagine she's pretty similar to the Pokemon she was named after. Strong-willed, and believes that instead of accepting things as they are, she should work with those she deems worthy in order to build a more ideal world.
Pose/expression ideas: Standing up straight, crackling with electricity. Note that I have ordered a custom accent for her, and am in the middle of getting it approved. This is what she'll look like when I put it on her.
Preferred artist: Anyone
Dragon I want drawn: Barokade
Dragon personality: He's a scheming Liar McLiarface. Although he pretends to be a productive member of the clan, he plans to betray and infect them when they least expect it. Though he's usually good at not blowing his cover, he has a hard time controlling his emotions. Additionally, despite not thinking highly of most of his adoptive clan, he does have genuine feelings for his mate, Akali, and hopes to bring her back to the Scarred Wastelands with him when his mission for the Plaguebringer is complete.
Pose/expression ideas: I'd like to see him with a big smirk.
Preferred artist: I'd prefer @ischimera, but anyone who has the time is a-okay with me.

Dragon I want drawn: Zekrom
Dragon personality: I haven't had a chance to come up with a detailed personality for her, but I imagine she's pretty similar to the Pokemon she was named after. Strong-willed, and believes that instead of accepting things as they are, she should work with those she deems worthy in order to build a more ideal world.
Pose/expression ideas: Standing up straight, crackling with electricity. Note that I have ordered a custom accent for her, and am in the middle of getting it approved. This is what she'll look like when I put it on her.
Preferred artist: Anyone
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Username: Emberwolf
Dragon I want drawn: Forbaerna
Dragon personality: Gruff, protective
Pose/expression ideas: Surprised, maybe?
Preferred artist: Anyone's fine by me :)

Dragon I want drawn: Hasseo
Dragon personality: Prankster, morbid, silly
Pose/expression ideas: Sticking his tongue out at someone
Preferred artist: Any
Dragon I want drawn: Forbaerna
Dragon personality: Gruff, protective
Pose/expression ideas: Surprised, maybe?
Preferred artist: Anyone's fine by me :)

Dragon I want drawn: Hasseo
Dragon personality: Prankster, morbid, silly
Pose/expression ideas: Sticking his tongue out at someone
Preferred artist: Any
@ISHODEN
If you'd like to reformat that and elaborate what, er, Nyan Cat personality is like, I'd be glad to draw for you c:

@Magatsu
Sure! I'd be happy to draw Heatriser for you!

@Flipsides
I...I think I actually really want to draw Rynskald and his stick Guardian-sized log.
@ISHODEN
If you'd like to reformat that and elaborate what, er, Nyan Cat personality is like, I'd be glad to draw for you c:

@Magatsu
Sure! I'd be happy to draw Heatriser for you!

@Flipsides
I...I think I actually really want to draw Rynskald and his stick Guardian-sized log.
45345.gif
I took some Elemental Gears and Carnivale Fans. Thanks Niicchan and Tria for the souvenirs!

Username: Kindra
Dragon I want drawn: Isabel
Dragon personality: quiet/gentle/strong
Pose/expression ideas: soft smile or perhaps a wink
Preferred artist: anyone

Thank you :)
I took some Elemental Gears and Carnivale Fans. Thanks Niicchan and Tria for the souvenirs!

Username: Kindra
Dragon I want drawn: Isabel
Dragon personality: quiet/gentle/strong
Pose/expression ideas: soft smile or perhaps a wink
Preferred artist: anyone

Thank you :)

Realm of WinterhollowSYfQgxQ.png

-
Whoops! My bad @Ariento, you've been added as an artist now :D

I am glad everyone is enjoying the freebies :D
Whoops! My bad @Ariento, you've been added as an artist now :D

I am glad everyone is enjoying the freebies :D
ibt9.png
Just wanted to say that I love the little gears! Thank you @Niicchan , I'm going to snag some so my Fae engineers can build with them. :)
Just wanted to say that I love the little gears! Thank you @Niicchan , I'm going to snag some so my Fae engineers can build with them. :)
3x4jr.gifdkcw.gifL7HiA.gif
Username: RagicanDodgery
Dragon I want drawn: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46611 Amaya, my Progen female <3
Dragon personality: Happy, sarcastic, funny, flirty
Pose/expression ideas: Perhaps a "Hello sweetie" (River Song) sort of look?
Preferred artist: Any artist with time

Dragon I want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46610[/url]Korasea, my Progen male <3
Dragon personality: Sarcastic, funny, caring, but fakes his happyness most of the time
Pose/expression ideas: Perhaps the expression is "happy" but the eyes are for a kinda of sad face?

Thank you Lightning Flight! *puts down offering of Sonic Screwdriver and iPad*
Oh, and Im going to basically take on of every item. I need to build a Tardis for my dragons. Also I love fans. I own a fan now, fans are cool.
Dragon I want drawn: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46611 Amaya, my Progen female <3
Dragon personality: Happy, sarcastic, funny, flirty
Pose/expression ideas: Perhaps a "Hello sweetie" (River Song) sort of look?

Dragon I want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46610[/url]Korasea, my Progen male <3
Dragon personality: Sarcastic, funny, caring, but fakes his happyness most of the time
Pose/expression ideas: Perhaps the expression is "happy" but the eyes are for a kinda of sad face?

Thank you Lightning Flight! *puts down offering of Sonic Screwdriver and iPad*
Oh, and Im going to basically take on of every item. I need to build a Tardis for my dragons. Also I love fans. I own a fan now, fans are cool.
they/them
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fcb76be84809c54e5f3a469a29df25a0/tumblr_mqdu2r6d1B1rrrn59o1_500.png[/img] First one done! I'll work on more tomorrow. Rynskald for @Flipsides. I still need to do Magatsu's, and I'll take on @Kindra 's as well c:
tumblr_mqdu2r6d1B1rrrn59o1_500.png

First one done! I&#039;ll work on more tomorrow. Rynskald for @Flipsides.

I still need to do Magatsu&#039;s, and I&#039;ll take on @Kindra &#039;s as well c:
45345.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7