Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragons! [ CLOSED! ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey hey! Me again! Is it okay if I request 2 more draggies? C: @jakdacrowe [b]Username & ID[/b]: TDLBallistic - 295 [b]Dragon's Name & Element[/b]: Lanceor [b](M)[/b] Lightning [b]-[/b] Abaddon [b](F)[/b] Ice [b]Image / Ref[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2318//231794_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2315//231454_350.png[/img] [b]Accessories[/b]: No [b]Extras?[/b]: I loved the first one you did of Nygus, so that's why I came back! Your Ridgebacks are awesome too~ Can I get the big versions, too? (Cause it's kinda hard to see, Lanceor is White Tiger primary)
Hey hey! Me again! Is it okay if I request 2 more draggies? C:

@jakdacrowe
Username & ID: TDLBallistic - 295
Dragon's Name & Element: Lanceor (M) Lightning - Abaddon (F) Ice
Image / Ref: 231794_350.png 231454_350.png
Accessories: No
Extras?: I loved the first one you did of Nygus, so that's why I came back! Your Ridgebacks are awesome too~
Can I get the big versions, too?

(Cause it's kinda hard to see, Lanceor is White Tiger primary)
I06KedT.gif
@jakdacrowe [b]Username & ID[/b]: Mothwing (18115) [b]Dragon's Name & Element[/b]: Bane - Wind [b]Image / Ref[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=260990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2610/260990_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Accessories[/b]: Nope! [b]Extras?[/b]: Nooooope These are too cute ^^
@jakdacrowe
Username & ID: Mothwing (18115)
Dragon's Name & Element: Bane - Wind
Image / Ref:
260990_350.png

Accessories: Nope!
Extras?: Nooooope

These are too cute ^^
4719493.png
@wacket @TDLBallistic @Mothwing More gorgeous dragons for me to work on! Thanks! :'D [center]Hey, this is just a tidbit and totally impossible, but... [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/u7t2d1sg61kp43e/circuitgem.png[/img][/center]
@wacket @TDLBallistic @Mothwing
More gorgeous dragons for me to work on!
Thanks! :'D

Hey, this is just a tidbit and totally impossible, but...
circuitgem.png
@Venezia @Adelon @somemonster @Epidemic @somemonster
@Dragoness @Kota @TheElvishDevil @Ink @Eido
@Dreadnought @Mayziken @zoroark @TDLBallistic @Stanzascale

Terribly sorry! This is not a ping for new bases!
But this is to let you know that since my birthday's coming up on the 3rd of August,
I'd like to let you guys know that I'll be doing all adoptables FREE on that day!

Spread the word guys!
I seriously want to be FLOODED with requests. FLOODED, YOU HEAR ME.

I'll have a new dragon base for you guys up by tomorrow!
( apologizes for not having all the species up! /sob )
@Venezia @Adelon @somemonster @Epidemic @somemonster
@Dragoness @Kota @TheElvishDevil @Ink @Eido
@Dreadnought @Mayziken @zoroark @TDLBallistic @Stanzascale

Terribly sorry! This is not a ping for new bases!
But this is to let you know that since my birthday's coming up on the 3rd of August,
I'd like to let you guys know that I'll be doing all adoptables FREE on that day!

Spread the word guys!
I seriously want to be FLOODED with requests. FLOODED, YOU HEAR ME.

I'll have a new dragon base for you guys up by tomorrow!
( apologizes for not having all the species up! /sob )
@jakdacrowe
I think you might&#039;ve signed your own death warrant, bro! You&#039;re gonna be swamped with little draggies! But, I digress... I&#039;d love for you to do more of my dragons! C:<

Also, a suggestion? Organizing the adoptables by breed in your little pick-up area might make things easier and tidier! C:
@jakdacrowe
I think you might&#039;ve signed your own death warrant, bro! You&#039;re gonna be swamped with little draggies! But, I digress... I&#039;d love for you to do more of my dragons! C:<

Also, a suggestion? Organizing the adoptables by breed in your little pick-up area might make things easier and tidier! C:
I06KedT.gif
@TDLBallistic
I&#039;m more content on putting them by when they&#039;re done. @_@
But I understand what you mean...

... Unfortunately it won&#039;t sway me to change it.
@TDLBallistic
I&#039;m more content on putting them by when they&#039;re done. @_@
But I understand what you mean...

... Unfortunately it won&#039;t sway me to change it.
@jakdacrowe
That&#039;s fine! Everyone has their own systems. Mine are pretty strange...
It&#039;s a shame you don&#039;t have a Guardian of Mirror base- I only have 2 Wildclaws and a Pearl worth asking you for XD
@jakdacrowe
That&#039;s fine! Everyone has their own systems. Mine are pretty strange...
It&#039;s a shame you don&#039;t have a Guardian of Mirror base- I only have 2 Wildclaws and a Pearl worth asking you for XD
I06KedT.gif
@jakdacrowe
You have lovely adoptables! I&#039;ll be back tomorrow to see what the new base will be, you will definitely be flooded by requests if it is a tundra ;) Would you do different bases for males and females?
@jakdacrowe
You have lovely adoptables! I&#039;ll be back tomorrow to see what the new base will be, you will definitely be flooded by requests if it is a tundra ;) Would you do different bases for males and females?
Mj3Gc1S.png
@jakdacrowe
Wow that&#039;s such a sweet thing for you to do! <3

(And I promise... you WILL be swamped)

O___O
@jakdacrowe
Wow that&#039;s such a sweet thing for you to do! <3

(And I promise... you WILL be swamped)

O___O
1kz7OWt.png
They are so cute *ponders ordering one for Antheia*
They are so cute *ponders ordering one for Antheia*