Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gryphon Adoptable Auction
Okay so I've had these guys up for Auction on DA for a long time now, and thought I'd try to make some treasure here. Rules: 1.) I retain rights to the image, meaning that I can still use it myself, but you get the right to post the one you purchase as long as you give me credit, and link back to my DA page. 2.) You MAY NOT give away, sell, or trade, your adoptable to someone else, without my permission. 3.) Give me credit where ever you use the adoptable you purchase. 4.) You MAY NOT copy, trace, alter, or redraw your adoptable for profit, or to gift to others without my permission. If things go well I may even consider making more adoptables of different species and types. My DA account is zaira-wolfe.deviantart.com If you have any questions you can @ping me here, or contact me on my DA account. Starting bids for these adoptables is 10,000 Treasure, and to out bid someone you need to bid 5,000 treasure or more higher than the current high bid. To post your bid @ping me with your bid and the number of the adoptable you are bidding on. The bidding period will end 3 days after the starting bid has been placed. The goods: [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/199/b/0/gryphon_adoptables_for_auction_by_zaira_wolfe-d569si7.png[/img]
Okay so I've had these guys up for Auction on DA for a long time now, and thought I'd try to make some treasure here.

Rules:

1.) I retain rights to the image, meaning that I can still use it myself, but you get the right to post the one you purchase as long as you give me credit, and link back to my DA page.

2.) You MAY NOT give away, sell, or trade, your adoptable to someone else, without my permission.

3.) Give me credit where ever you use the adoptable you purchase.

4.) You MAY NOT copy, trace, alter, or redraw your adoptable for profit, or to gift to others without my permission.

If things go well I may even consider making more adoptables of different species and types.

My DA account is zaira-wolfe.deviantart.com
If you have any questions you can @ping me here, or contact me on my DA account.

Starting bids for these adoptables is 10,000 Treasure, and to out bid someone you need to bid 5,000 treasure or more higher than the current high bid.

To post your bid @ping me with your bid and the number of the adoptable you are bidding on. The bidding period will end 3 days after the starting bid has been placed.

The goods:
gryphon_adoptables_for_auction_by_zaira_wolfe-d569si7.png