Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [more coming soon] Laneon dragon
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[i]These dragons are called Laneons. It's a subspecies of the Lightdragons, Leundra belongs to. They are much smaller and more agile than their relatives but not that intelligent and they don't become that old. The plate on their breast as well as their eyes and the crystal at the end of the tail are glowing. These are the only magic sources in their body. The Laneons lived seperated to the Lightdragons in a big tribe. But a dispute destroyed the peace of the tribe because some wanted to become more powerful and stronger like the Lightdragons and others liked their natural way of living. Most of the member left the clan and made their own way alone.[/i] Now help these poor homeless guys and give them a new home. :) They are gone for now D: One Laneon costs [b]10.000treasure [/b] if you want one you just have to do the following: - message me here and tell me which one you like - send me the 10k treasure and give your Laneon a name then I'll send you a picture of him/her in a bigger size (trasperent bg) inclusive the name in a fitting colour if you like and of course without the watermark. ;) If you bought one you have the right to use it as character and to redraw it as much as you want, give it a story and a ref sheet and so on. :D [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69962875/Laneon_fr.png[/img] Thanks for looking! :D
These dragons are called Laneons. It's a subspecies of the Lightdragons, Leundra belongs to. They are much smaller and more agile than their relatives but not that intelligent and they don't become that old.

The plate on their breast as well as their eyes and the crystal at the end of the tail are glowing. These are the only magic sources in their body.

The Laneons lived seperated to the Lightdragons in a big tribe. But a dispute destroyed the peace of the tribe because some wanted to become more powerful and stronger like the Lightdragons and others liked their natural way of living. Most of the member left the clan and made their own way alone.

Now help these poor homeless guys and give them a new home. :)

They are gone for now D:

One Laneon costs 10.000treasure if you want one you just have to do the following:

- message me here and tell me which one you like
- send me the 10k treasure and give your Laneon a name

then I'll send you a picture of him/her in a bigger size (trasperent bg) inclusive the name in a fitting colour if you like and of course without the watermark. ;)

If you bought one you have the right to use it as character and to redraw it as much as you want, give it a story and a ref sheet and so on. :D

Laneon_fr.png

Thanks for looking! :D
Free bump for da mighty blue light dragoness of kickass YESH
Free bump for da mighty blue light dragoness of kickass YESH
<3
<3
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Noone wants the lovely dragons D:
Noone wants the lovely dragons D:
Aww they&#039;re so cute! Would you like to draw Umbara in this Style? Or at least give one of them her colour scheme? c:
Aww they&#039;re so cute! Would you like to draw Umbara in this Style? Or at least give one of them her colour scheme? c:
PEoUA2B.png
I love you two C: seems like there&#039;s not much interest in adoptables here.
Umbara, no prob, can you give me a ref?
I love you two C: seems like there&#039;s not much interest in adoptables here.
Umbara, no prob, can you give me a ref?
They look so great (and I think it&#039;s a damn good deal for this price) °w°

Leundra, I&#039;d like to have the last one, number 4, please! qwq
They look so great (and I think it&#039;s a damn good deal for this price) °w°

Leundra, I&#039;d like to have the last one, number 4, please! qwq
*copy Jikas text here* xD

I love the colors of 1 and 4 ...so if Jika takes No. 4 ill try my luck with 1 :)
*copy Jikas text here* xD

I love the colors of 1 and 4 ...so if Jika takes No. 4 ill try my luck with 1 :)
The Neonwing Project and My part
@Jika thanks a lot, dear :D
Just send me a message I&#039;ll send the picture as soon as I&#039;m home. :3
@Jika thanks a lot, dear :D
Just send me a message I&#039;ll send the picture as soon as I&#039;m home. :3
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page