Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [F2U BASE] Loafing Dusthide
[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/85983800_vVAbbXlbg5xKXnU.png[/img] Exactly what the title says! Hope I'm posting this in the right place... lol. Free to use base that you can take and color for yourself. Made for fun since i wanted a little chibi image of my own little dustie, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91755353][color=#b46e45]Glorp[/color][/url]. Not sure if anyone's gonna use it or even see this, but thought i'd toss it out there for anyone who wants some dusthide fun. Here he is, as an example of what a finished drawing would look like: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/85983781_znAE2mkJGpa8Nju.png[/img] Now before you go ahead and use the base, there are a few rules: [LIST] [*] Completely free to use! (tips are appreciated, no matter how small, but they're not needed at all) [*] You can edit it however you want, aside from the obvious no-no's (editing any hate speech/symbols onto it, that sorta deal). That means you can add genes, change the shading, change the lineart, whatever you want! Sky's the limit, really. Have fun. [*] Please do not remove the signature in the corner! It's small and unobtrusive so nobody can complain about it. [*] You can edit anyone's dragons onto this! HOWEVER you may NOT sell this base or have someone else pay you to fill this base in for them. If you cannot fill the base in yourself, I can do it for you for 700g/kt (not including any skins or genes) [*] You can reupload the resulting drawing of your dragon anywhere, with credit. (Linking back to this thread would be best, so more people can use the base if they'd like) [*] This isnt a hard rule, but if you do fill in your dustie, I'd LOVE to see it. Feel free to reply to this thread with your drawing! [/LIST] Alright, with that out of the way, here's the link to the drive that has the base! [quote]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KTNkx2bwvagcPyiEErN9vr0yRKnFvIon[/quote] It includes the .clip file, the .psd file, and some .png files with some variants (sorry for not adding more genes, I couldn't choose out of all of them) For best results, I would advise to use any pixelated brushes. If you encounter any issues in using this base or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask about it! [size=6]2024.08.01 UPDATE: V2 IS HERE![/size] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/86216105_VvLf6jg58q6SfLi.jpg[/img] 4 New genes, which you can find in the folder labelled "V2" in the link above: [LIST] [*] Angler [*] Augment [*] Antlers [*] Spores [/LIST] PNG versions of the base will go up later, it's kind of a nightmare to organise files on an android tablet orz Once again, if you have any new gene requests, do not hesitate to ask! If you have issues with the base, don't hesitate to ask either
85983800_vVAbbXlbg5xKXnU.png

Exactly what the title says! Hope I'm posting this in the right place... lol.
Free to use base that you can take and color for yourself. Made for fun since i wanted a little chibi image of my own little dustie, Glorp. Not sure if anyone's gonna use it or even see this, but thought i'd toss it out there for anyone who wants some dusthide fun.

Here he is, as an example of what a finished drawing would look like:
85983781_znAE2mkJGpa8Nju.png

Now before you go ahead and use the base, there are a few rules:
  • Completely free to use! (tips are appreciated, no matter how small, but they're not needed at all)
  • You can edit it however you want, aside from the obvious no-no's (editing any hate speech/symbols onto it, that sorta deal). That means you can add genes, change the shading, change the lineart, whatever you want! Sky's the limit, really. Have fun.
  • Please do not remove the signature in the corner! It's small and unobtrusive so nobody can complain about it.
  • You can edit anyone's dragons onto this! HOWEVER you may NOT sell this base or have someone else pay you to fill this base in for them. If you cannot fill the base in yourself, I can do it for you for 700g/kt (not including any skins or genes)
  • You can reupload the resulting drawing of your dragon anywhere, with credit. (Linking back to this thread would be best, so more people can use the base if they'd like)
  • This isnt a hard rule, but if you do fill in your dustie, I'd LOVE to see it. Feel free to reply to this thread with your drawing!

Alright, with that out of the way, here's the link to the drive that has the base! It includes the .clip file, the .psd file, and some .png files with some variants (sorry for not adding more genes, I couldn't choose out of all of them)

For best results, I would advise to use any pixelated brushes.
If you encounter any issues in using this base or have any questions, do not hesitate to ask about it!

2024.08.01 UPDATE: V2 IS HERE!
86216105_VvLf6jg58q6SfLi.jpg

4 New genes, which you can find in the folder labelled "V2" in the link above:
  • Angler
  • Augment
  • Antlers
  • Spores

PNG versions of the base will go up later, it's kind of a nightmare to organise files on an android tablet orz

Once again, if you have any new gene requests, do not hesitate to ask! If you have issues with the base, don't hesitate to ask either
bump
bump
Aw, this is one adorable dusthide base.. surprised there aren't more people in this forum.

Also, just asking, if i were to edit this lil cutie, am i allowed to post results here?

Please ping in reply :]
Aw, this is one adorable dusthide base.. surprised there aren't more people in this forum.

Also, just asking, if i were to edit this lil cutie, am i allowed to post results here?

Please ping in reply :]
ralNn7W.png
Pings on!
Wishlist
Hatchery
Commissions
Friend requests welcome

•w•
@zjxo Thank you! Also maybe it has to do with the popularity of Dusthides??? I have no idea how popular they are. Either way, I just made it to put my own dragon on it more or less, so I don't really mind. Glad you like it tho!

Also yes, do post your finished drawing with your own (or someone else's) dragon here! And you can post it anywhere else (onsite or offsite) as long as credit is given to me in a link or something.
@zjxo Thank you! Also maybe it has to do with the popularity of Dusthides??? I have no idea how popular they are. Either way, I just made it to put my own dragon on it more or less, so I don't really mind. Glad you like it tho!

Also yes, do post your finished drawing with your own (or someone else's) dragon here! And you can post it anywhere else (onsite or offsite) as long as credit is given to me in a link or something.
alrightoo Here's what i did, unfortunately my program was annoying and didnt let me do much and i was forced to use overlay to color it all.. also didnt add spores because i dont have a pixel brush there so- Despite that im happy how [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94386844]Bog[/url] turned out, very cute! [img]https://file.garden/ZkDEYNxjtja0xDht/bog.png[/img]
alrightoo

Here's what i did, unfortunately my program was annoying and didnt let me do much and i was forced to use overlay to color it all.. also didnt add spores because i dont have a pixel brush there so-

Despite that im happy how Bog turned out, very cute!
bog.png
ralNn7W.png
Pings on!
Wishlist
Hatchery
Commissions
Friend requests welcome

•w•
@zjxo wow very cute!!! I love the way you made the sailfish marking, it's one of my favourite from the dustie genes, and you nailed the look!

If you want I can edit the base to add the lineart for spores. The only reason I didn't add more genes was because I had no clue what to go for first, aside from my own boy's carnivore. Either way I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! Bog is a cutie!!!
@zjxo wow very cute!!! I love the way you made the sailfish marking, it's one of my favourite from the dustie genes, and you nailed the look!

If you want I can edit the base to add the lineart for spores. The only reason I didn't add more genes was because I had no clue what to go for first, aside from my own boy's carnivore. Either way I'm glad you're enjoying it!!! Bog is a cutie!!!
Ah, same! I love sailfish so much. i spent hours, days, weeks grinding for the parchment in coli because i just needed it for bog xD

and i'd really appreciate it if you could add a spore lineart yes yes, and its totally logical you only added one gene for your special dusthide boyo!
Ah, same! I love sailfish so much. i spent hours, days, weeks grinding for the parchment in coli because i just needed it for bog xD

and i'd really appreciate it if you could add a spore lineart yes yes, and its totally logical you only added one gene for your special dusthide boyo!
ralNn7W.png
Pings on!
Wishlist
Hatchery
Commissions
Friend requests welcome

•w•
@zjxo Aye, will do. Sometime. No idea when specifically, probably sometime this week???

If you (or anyone else seeing this thread actually) has any suggestions for tertiaries to add, feel free to give me more! My only problem with adding tertiaries is I had no idea what other people use , but if there's any requests, I'll try get to them. No 100% promises though lol
@zjxo Aye, will do. Sometime. No idea when specifically, probably sometime this week???

If you (or anyone else seeing this thread actually) has any suggestions for tertiaries to add, feel free to give me more! My only problem with adding tertiaries is I had no idea what other people use , but if there's any requests, I'll try get to them. No 100% promises though lol
Sounds lovely, also if you dont mind i'd also like to request antlers as another tertiary to add, they'd just look adorable with the loaf.. Take your time by the way lols
Sounds lovely, also if you dont mind i'd also like to request antlers as another tertiary to add, they'd just look adorable with the loaf.. Take your time by the way lols
ralNn7W.png
Pings on!
Wishlist
Hatchery
Commissions
Friend requests welcome

•w•
I've returned and made a little thingy for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94406573]new dusthide~[/url] He's still a project at the moment, but i love him.. Gonna add the tertiary once i decide which gene it should be. His scry is in the bio by the way. [img]https://file.garden/ZkDEYNxjtja0xDht/Crayon.png[/img]
I've returned and made a little thingy for my new dusthide~
He's still a project at the moment, but i love him.. Gonna add the tertiary once i decide which gene it should be. His scry is in the bio by the way.

Crayon.png

ralNn7W.png
Pings on!
Wishlist
Hatchery
Commissions
Friend requests welcome

•w•