Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPN] Fluffiest Aether Babies Adoptable!
[center] hi! I'm atheref, wanna fund new projects and I love moth dragons so here I am :] [b]*this is my first time doing this, so as an experiment, I would be accepting one commission first!* [/b] what I can make for you is something like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NKTp6jJ.png[/img] here's the base (I use color blocks to draw, so the base is colored to show which block is which): [img]https://i.imgur.com/aK50ROh.png[/img] [/center] [u]so this is how we're doing this:[/u] [LIST] [*]price for one art starts from 200g/kt [*]to sponsor a new gene is 10-100g/kt, price vary based on presumed level of how hard would it be to draw it [*]I accept mixed payment [*]no matter if your aether is a grownup or a baby, they are going to be drawn as their baby form! so no skin. [*]you can make small demands and I may agree (ex. tell me to add nails to your baby like the blue example) [*]I am free to change the rules in the future (but obviously won't do this half way through a commission) [*]the currently sponsored genes are as below: [/LIST] primary: clown secondary: daub tertiary: glowtail / monarch / stained / underbelly [LIST] [*]when you have decided which dragon you want me to draw, just post their widget under this thread [*]after I accepted your commission and told you the price through a reply, send me a crossroad of your payment that I will only accept right before I present to you the finished art! [*]no refunds [*]please be a little patient with me! [*]don't hesitate to ask any questions :] [/LIST]
hi! I'm atheref, wanna fund new projects and I love moth dragons so here I am :]

*this is my first time doing this, so as an experiment, I would be accepting one commission first!*

what I can make for you is something like this:
NKTp6jJ.png

here's the base
(I use color blocks to draw, so the base is colored to show which block is which):
aK50ROh.png

so this is how we're doing this:
  • price for one art starts from 200g/kt
  • to sponsor a new gene is 10-100g/kt, price vary based on presumed level of how hard would it be to draw it
  • I accept mixed payment
  • no matter if your aether is a grownup or a baby, they are going to be drawn as their baby form! so no skin.
  • you can make small demands and I may agree (ex. tell me to add nails to your baby like the blue example)
  • I am free to change the rules in the future (but obviously won't do this half way through a commission)
  • the currently sponsored genes are as below:

primary:
clown

secondary:
daub

tertiary:
glowtail / monarch / stained / underbelly

• when you have decided which dragon you want me to draw, just post their widget under this thread
  • after I accepted your commission and told you the price through a reply, send me a crossroad of your payment that I will only accept right before I present to you the finished art!
  • no refunds
  • please be a little patient with me!
  • don't hesitate to ask any questions :]
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
a magical day :]
taken for later use!
taken for later use!
White Chicken Black Chicken . .. . . :. .* :.. .. : :: ::.. *.::.:: Heavy Grainbasket he/they,
wish everyone
passing by
taken again for later use!
taken again for later use!
wish everyone
passing by