Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SleepLamb Adoptables // Auraboas [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@Sabaari

What a beautiful Aura <3
I also have that accent but the red version, its so awesome.

So I opal doesn't line break and I've got this accent on the lower end because its mainly all ~eyes and mystery~ But quick question : Do you want me to match the Auraboa's real eye to match the accents eyes?
-Also yes I can gladly match the hands to the accent!

250 + 85 = 335g/kt Does this sound fair? I also ask for payments when everything is finished just so I can make adjustments as necessary.
@Sabaari

What a beautiful Aura <3
I also have that accent but the red version, its so awesome.

So I opal doesn't line break and I've got this accent on the lower end because its mainly all ~eyes and mystery~ But quick question : Do you want me to match the Auraboa's real eye to match the accents eyes?
-Also yes I can gladly match the hands to the accent!

250 + 85 = 335g/kt Does this sound fair? I also ask for payments when everything is finished just so I can make adjustments as necessary.
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
I'd be super happy if you could keep the shadow dark sclera she has in the scry ^^ theyre a bit different than the eyes on the accent but I think it looks more interesting that way!
I'll send the payment in a CR and you can accept it whenever you're ready! Thank you <3
I'd be super happy if you could keep the shadow dark sclera she has in the scry ^^ theyre a bit different than the eyes on the accent but I think it looks more interesting that way!
I'll send the payment in a CR and you can accept it whenever you're ready! Thank you <3
XrJPz4h.png
@Sabaari

Awesome thank you for letting me know!! I'll add you on the list and I might start this weekend as I am in some classes, hope that's okay!
@Sabaari

Awesome thank you for letting me know!! I'll add you on the list and I might start this weekend as I am in some classes, hope that's okay!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Absolutely take all the time you need! Good luck with your classes [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Absolutely take all the time you need! Good luck with your classes
XrJPz4h.png
@Sabaari Your dragon had such fun colors to work with. Please let me know if you wan me to change anything, making anything darker, or any changes you'd like!! <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/0FL9MfZ.png[/img]
@Sabaari

Your dragon had such fun colors to work with. Please let me know if you wan me to change anything, making anything darker, or any changes you'd like!! <33

0FL9MfZ.png
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Oh my god you did an incredible job with her accent! I love how you handled the effects on it <3 perfect mix of unsettling and beautiful!
No changes needed! Everything is gorgeous! Thank you so much!
Oh my god you did an incredible job with her accent! I love how you handled the effects on it <3 perfect mix of unsettling and beautiful!
No changes needed! Everything is gorgeous! Thank you so much!
XrJPz4h.png
@Sabaari

I am so HAPPY you like it. It definately was a fun skin to plan out, because I didn't know how to appoach it. But all the colors you have chosen for this dragon it all blends and works so beautifully :3
Thank you for trusting me with your Aura baby !!
@Sabaari

I am so HAPPY you like it. It definately was a fun skin to plan out, because I didn't know how to appoach it. But all the colors you have chosen for this dragon it all blends and works so beautifully :3
Thank you for trusting me with your Aura baby !!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
[b]Dragon/Scry Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88991387][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889914/88991387_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Primal eyes?:[/b] n/a [b]Accent/Skin?:[/b] Yes please, feel free to simplify [item=Accent: Wisteria Smoke] [b]Anything else?:[/b] I can edit form with her in outfit if needed, I will pay in gems. These are very cute c:
Dragon/Scry Link: 88991387_350.png
Primal eyes?: n/a
Accent/Skin?: Yes please, feel free to simplify Accent: Wisteria Smoke
Anything else?: I can edit form with her in outfit if needed, I will pay in gems. These are very cute c:
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

@Reineke

Oh this is a very pretty Aura <3 I'm such a sucker for Auras with Flaunt/Flair, its just such a top tier gene!!

And that skin is super pretty andsimple, so 250 + 75 = 325

Please let me know if that sounds fair! If it does I usually ask for payment afterwards, so I can get started right away ! :)
@Reineke

Oh this is a very pretty Aura <3 I'm such a sucker for Auras with Flaunt/Flair, its just such a top tier gene!!

And that skin is super pretty andsimple, so 250 + 75 = 325

Please let me know if that sounds fair! If it does I usually ask for payment afterwards, so I can get started right away ! :)
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
Thank you, I truly love color gradients on flaunt/flair for some palettes, such a great genes :)
Yes, that sounds alright, I've sent CR!
Thank you, I truly love color gradients on flaunt/flair for some palettes, such a great genes :)
Yes, that sounds alright, I've sent CR!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

1 2 3 4