Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Selling loads of characters for Gems
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
Hihihiii @Tei!

Didn't expect to see even more cool designs added already, but just saw these two and I just gotta take them, esp the lugia and guilmon fusion, two of my all time faves, would love to do so if they available!

- Guilia
- Unicorn Hunter
Hihihiii @Tei!

Didn't expect to see even more cool designs added already, but just saw these two and I just gotta take them, esp the lugia and guilmon fusion, two of my all time faves, would love to do so if they available!

- Guilia
- Unicorn Hunter
fox-7519-14_44_62_5_4_4_20_4.png
Tiaxy || She/her || Adult
Toyhouse
@Tei
I don't have a toyhouse, but I'm a big fan of Bal Kasu! I'd like to purchase them from you if you'd be willing!
@Tei
I don't have a toyhouse, but I'm a big fan of Bal Kasu! I'd like to purchase them from you if you'd be willing!
8VtgAqr.png
@Cobalion

Not a problem at all~
And the character is still available!

You can send the 100 gems when you're ready~

Also-
If you'd like to make a TH account, I can give you an invite code~
Only if you want to of course!
@Cobalion

Not a problem at all~
And the character is still available!

You can send the 100 gems when you're ready~

Also-
If you'd like to make a TH account, I can give you an invite code~
Only if you want to of course!
@Tei

Sent over the gems!

Thank you for the additional offer, but I'm not interested in one at the moment. I've got a buddy working on a custom site for me! I've already got what's on their toyhouse saved so I'm good.
@Tei

Sent over the gems!

Thank you for the additional offer, but I'm not interested in one at the moment. I've got a buddy working on a custom site for me! I've already got what's on their toyhouse saved so I'm good.
8VtgAqr.png
@Cobalion

Thank you!
And no problem at all, I'll delete their profile off of my page then!
@Cobalion

Thank you!
And no problem at all, I'll delete their profile off of my page then!
@Tei

Could I please buy Olivo?
I'd also be interested in a little info on the species, or even the kind of personality you initially envisioned for the character, but no worries if you'd prefer otherwise.
@Tei

Could I please buy Olivo?
I'd also be interested in a little info on the species, or even the kind of personality you initially envisioned for the character, but no worries if you'd prefer otherwise.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyarth

The character is still available and I'd be happy to tell you more about him and his species!

You can send the 100 gems (and let me know your TH) when you're ready and I'll transfer them over and DM you the info!
@Nyarth

The character is still available and I'd be happy to tell you more about him and his species!

You can send the 100 gems (and let me know your TH) when you're ready and I'll transfer them over and DM you the info!
@Tei
Hi, me again. Would it be alright if I also snapped up Axel?
Would again be interested in hearing how you envisioned them if you're open to sharing :)
@Tei
Hi, me again. Would it be alright if I also snapped up Axel?
Would again be interested in hearing how you envisioned them if you're open to sharing :)
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Nyarth

Hello!
Of course it's okay~
you can send the gems when you're ready and I'll PM you the info again!
@Nyarth

Hello!
Of course it's okay~
you can send the gems when you're ready and I'll PM you the info again!
@Tei

Hi there, I noticed you had added some new characters being sold and I'd be interested on buying these two

https://toyhou.se/24086686.tbn
https://toyhou.se/20682678.angel-knight

That would be 300g in total, right? :>
@Tei

Hi there, I noticed you had added some new characters being sold and I'd be interested on buying these two

https://toyhou.se/24086686.tbn
https://toyhou.se/20682678.angel-knight

That would be 300g in total, right? :>
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png LEpJMnn.png
HouhGS9.png
4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20