Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Plushie Auraboa Adopts - FULL
1 2 3
Hello! May I ask when will the adopt be finished? I ordered one on Dec 2nd and haven't got it yet. Just want to make sure that you got my payment and everything's alright.
(Absolutely no hurry though, that dragon herself is still a breeding project lmao)
Hello! May I ask when will the adopt be finished? I ordered one on Dec 2nd and haven't got it yet. Just want to make sure that you got my payment and everything's alright.
(Absolutely no hurry though, that dragon herself is still a breeding project lmao)
qwafQ0n.png
I was also curious about updates or a rough estimate for finished pieces! ^^
I was also curious about updates or a rough estimate for finished pieces! ^^
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@Marchwarden @spacepunk hey sorry for the delay!! I'm a small biz owner and got a lot of rushed christmas orders over the last week ;-; I should be good to finish this week
@Marchwarden @spacepunk hey sorry for the delay!! I'm a small biz owner and got a lot of rushed christmas orders over the last week ;-; I should be good to finish this week
>> asterisk*hatchery
>> plushie auraboa adopts
@Lompy okay gotcha :D
@Lompy okay gotcha :D
qwafQ0n.png
ah no prob!!! small biz owner feels :') <33 thank you for the update!
ah no prob!!! small biz owner feels :') <33 thank you for the update!
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
Hi! So sorry to be a pest, any updates on these? (I see mine say 'done' in the queue and I'm really excited to see them LOL sjdbsj <3)

If you're unable to finish them, that is totally fine and I'd be happy with a refund. :)
Hi! So sorry to be a pest, any updates on these? (I see mine say 'done' in the queue and I'm really excited to see them LOL sjdbsj <3)

If you're unable to finish them, that is totally fine and I'd be happy with a refund. :)
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
Hello? Are you still around?
Hello? Are you still around?
qwafQ0n.png
Hello, it's been nearly 50 days and it seems you're no longer active on FR... so if you see this message and haven't started working on my adopt yet, may I ask for a refund?
If you're already working on it then it's fine! But can I have a rough estimate for the finished adopt?
Hello, it's been nearly 50 days and it seems you're no longer active on FR... so if you see this message and haven't started working on my adopt yet, may I ask for a refund?
If you're already working on it then it's fine! But can I have a rough estimate for the finished adopt?
qwafQ0n.png
1 2 3