Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ON HIATUS] Vix's Sig Beans (USD/FRC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@crowvidae YEAA very cool and should be doable!! Your total's 605g, I'll add you to the slots! <3
@crowvidae YEAA very cool and should be doable!! Your total's 605g, I'll add you to the slots! <3
qEWENR5B_o.png kCHWEjf.png
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
[b]Username:[/b] Crassula [b]Dragon (Include a link or image):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14713673][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/147137/14713673_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method (USD/G/T):[/b] gems [b]Anything Else?:[/b] can you include his accent and the following apparel?: [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Sakura Flower Crown] [item=Pink Highnoon Hank]
Username: Crassula
Dragon (Include a link or image): 14713673_350.png
Payment Method (USD/G/T): gems
Anything Else?: can you include his accent and the following apparel?: River Royalist Tail Rings Sakura Flower Crown Pink Highnoon Hank
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
@Crassula I can include his accent and apparel! Your total will be 185g, I'll add you to the slots! :D
@Crassula I can include his accent and apparel! Your total will be 185g, I'll add you to the slots! :D
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
bump
bump
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
NYEHEHEH I finally have funds to throw at you! >:3 [b]Username:[/b] LocalHellcat [b]Dragon (Include a link or image):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5769473][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/57695/5769473_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method (USD/G/T):[/b] USD! [b]Anything Else?:[/b] If possible, could you include this apparel? [item=Rainbow Flair Scarf]
NYEHEHEH I finally have funds to throw at you! >:3

Username: LocalHellcat
Dragon (Include a link or image):
5769473_350.png
Payment Method (USD/G/T): USD!
Anything Else?: If possible, could you include this apparel?
Rainbow Flair Scarf
6925b1cc1714bd5462e45ba763ea08ffe1d72314.gif
@LocalHellcat YOOO OMG thank you so much!! :O

Yes I can include the scarf! Your total will be $2.55! I'll add you to the slots! ^^
@LocalHellcat YOOO OMG thank you so much!! :O

Yes I can include the scarf! Your total will be $2.55! I'll add you to the slots! ^^
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
@Vixodium of course, these are so delightful!!! Payment has been sent, I believe everything should be in order there? If not do let me know!

And also, don't think this lil guy is going be the last >:3 I've got plans, plots, and thoughts. (also there was an intense debate with myself over whom to do so who knows might do multiple next time)
@Vixodium of course, these are so delightful!!! Payment has been sent, I believe everything should be in order there? If not do let me know!

And also, don't think this lil guy is going be the last >:3 I've got plans, plots, and thoughts. (also there was an intense debate with myself over whom to do so who knows might do multiple next time)
6925b1cc1714bd5462e45ba763ea08ffe1d72314.gif
Username: GrimmDayDream
Halcyon3

[ Halcyon ]
Payment Method (USD/G/T): USD
Anything Else?: the apparel in the widget is the stuff I'd like included ^^ (flower crown, rose, tail tassel); and I'd love for him to have the little blep :p
Username: GrimmDayDream
Halcyon3

[ Halcyon ]
Payment Method (USD/G/T): USD
Anything Else?: the apparel in the widget is the stuff I'd like included ^^ (flower crown, rose, tail tassel); and I'd love for him to have the little blep :p
9R2Unq1.png
1vAtYxM.png
lCK29fT.png
PRICTGJ.png
bYt72YT.png
Grimm-Day-Dream.gif mlSrRbK.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
@GrimmDayDream so sorry for the late reply!! Your Coatl is so cute omg
Your slot's confirmed, your total is $2.85. Feel free to send payment whenever! :D
@GrimmDayDream so sorry for the late reply!! Your Coatl is so cute omg
Your slot's confirmed, your total is $2.85. Feel free to send payment whenever! :D
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
[emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17