Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Nadee's Fin Friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is so cute! Is it RNG style, or can we pick our fish?
This is so cute! Is it RNG style, or can we pick our fish?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja It is not RNG/gacha style! ^^ Send in money and pick whichever fish you want. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@harpyja
It is not RNG/gacha style! ^^

Send in money and pick whichever fish you want.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
Wonderful fish~! :D
Wonderful fish~! :D
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/water_small.png[/img][/center]
water_small.png

• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )

I'm asking just cause I'm curious for what the "fish rotation each time the shop opens" mention in the main post means, it is confusing me even though I feel like it shouldn't LOL
I have a general question! Is this shop only open for this water vs nature battle, or will it be open afterwards? does it open during dom battles?

I'm asking just cause I'm curious for what the "fish rotation each time the shop opens" mention in the main post means, it is confusing me even though I feel like it shouldn't LOL
Sliding in with newwww money to give to the cause !
Sliding in with newwww money to give to the cause !
@becca4leafclover It's going to open during battle/pushes [emoji=coatl winking size=1] I will need to rewrite all the rules, I apologize for making it diffiicult ^^'
@becca4leafclover
It's going to open during battle/pushes

I will need to rewrite all the rules, I apologize for making it diffiicult ^^'
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/water_small.png[/img] @Neptunelycan @/becca4leafclover @EmeraldSkye @Sick @LeRawrs @Mast @Icyangel12 @uruhead @reefsharkqueen @RedsNight @Storia @ZimeBelle We did it! [emoji=coatl love size=1] A rare fish is now available to be bought by everyone! To purchase it, send in [b]50kt/50g[/b] and it's all yours! [color=#258fc9]¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/230727/af4397592662edda07827a5267acb933.png[/img] [i]Oh? The fish swam away. Huh.[/i] [i]Orange Plumeria Koi[/i] [color=#258fc9]¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/color] [/center]
water_small.png

@Neptunelycan @/becca4leafclover @EmeraldSkye @Sick @LeRawrs @Mast @Icyangel12 @uruhead @reefsharkqueen @RedsNight @Storia @ZimeBelle

We did it!
A rare fish is now available to be bought by everyone!

To purchase it, send in 50kt/50g and it's all yours!

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

af4397592662edda07827a5267acb933.png

Oh? The fish swam away. Huh.

Orange Plumeria Koi

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
1 2 3 4 5 6