Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free] Aether Bases & Bio Code- and more
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Hellvetica
Haii!!
yes im still open ^^ i always keep my threads updated :D

Oehh!! i remember the parents and the user!!

I do have to create it from the base again since all the genes are different ^^ so feel free to pick any emotion you like! id love to do it in return for the skin

Feel free to send the skin with the details of what emotion you would like and i can work on it today!
@Hellvetica
Haii!!
yes im still open ^^ i always keep my threads updated :D

Oehh!! i remember the parents and the user!!

I do have to create it from the base again since all the genes are different ^^ so feel free to pick any emotion you like! id love to do it in return for the skin

Feel free to send the skin with the details of what emotion you would like and i can work on it today!
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf

Awesome, thank you so much !!

I'll send the CR right now; does the value cover the accent as well, just to double check? If not I'll mail the extra and put the CR up for now :)
@MizuchiWolf

Awesome, thank you so much !!

I'll send the CR right now; does the value cover the accent as well, just to double check? If not I'll mail the extra and put the CR up for now :)
UngFDlB.png
These are adorable I'll have to try this
These are adorable I'll have to try this
Z7cgb70.png
@MizuchiWolf Could you do a chibi of my water baby? ALSO in the future im so donating when I gets mons :] this is awesome! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87443176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874432/87443176_350.png[/img][/url]
@MizuchiWolf
Could you do a chibi of my water baby?
ALSO in the future im so donating when I gets mons :] this is awesome!
87443176_350.png
9oa3Y.giftsh9w.gif7pjnu.gifkwhWz.gifyaDNw.gifDHhEl.gif
^Do you want these eggs or babies to die? no? THEN CLICK THEM PLZ^
@PomPomArts22
Sorry for my late response!
Would you like the chibi baby or the chibi adult? ^^

it will be 150G/KT total but if you wish to not inc the skin it will be just 100G/KT ^^

Feel free to cr me or message me with those details and payment!
Have a nice day!!
@PomPomArts22
Sorry for my late response!
Would you like the chibi baby or the chibi adult? ^^

it will be 150G/KT total but if you wish to not inc the skin it will be just 100G/KT ^^

Feel free to cr me or message me with those details and payment!
Have a nice day!!
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf could I be added to the pinglist please?
@MizuchiWolf could I be added to the pinglist please?
4xz4R.gifwindflower.pnguld5M8x.gifcbca38041b22095f4a43b233bc823152ad766b7f.png uld5M8x.gifwindflower.pngAzubw.gif
I just HAD TO color one of these in because of how cute they are!! Thank you for making them free ^^
I just HAD TO color one of these in because of how cute they are!! Thank you for making them free ^^
I needed a new signature to fit my aether only clan reputation! These are great!!
I needed a new signature to fit my aether only clan reputation! These are great!!
c464frZ.png
Just to confirm, if we color one in... we can use it on site, just give you credit for the base?
Just to confirm, if we color one in... we can use it on site, just give you credit for the base?
c464frZ.png
@MizuchiWolf Hi hi, I have some of the baby faces comm'd from back when you first made 'em - can I turn one or two into a comissioned bio if you're still doing em? 8D
@MizuchiWolf Hi hi, I have some of the baby faces comm'd from back when you first made 'em - can I turn one or two into a comissioned bio if you're still doing em? 8D
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23