Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HAITU] Celestial Worshippers (Aethers!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Niceless

Looks great, thanks a bunch!
@Niceless

Looks great, thanks a bunch!
u0SDCGn.png
(UTC +10) - (FR Tumblr) - (Earth)
@Sparrowe Yours is all finished! Let me know if there's anything you want changed, I did my best on the metallic but it was a challenge ^^'. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/1090916686556823572/HELLA_METALLIC.png[/img]
@Sparrowe Yours is all finished! Let me know if there's anything you want changed, I did my best on the metallic but it was a challenge ^^'.

HELLA_METALLIC.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Niceless OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO EPIC
That makes the best 1400g I've ever spent, thank you SO MUCH

Please add me to your pinglist, your art is out of this world

Sorry for the ping, I'm so used to pinging that I didn't remember you were subbed until after I posted-- oops
@Niceless OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO EPIC
That makes the best 1400g I've ever spent, thank you SO MUCH

Please add me to your pinglist, your art is out of this world

Sorry for the ping, I'm so used to pinging that I didn't remember you were subbed until after I posted-- oops
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Sparrowe I do believe you've been pinged already but you've been added! You're much welcome :D.
Sparrowe I do believe you've been pinged already but you've been added! You're much welcome :D.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Scrumptious Yours has been finished! Let me know if you need anything changed! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/1091253149240659968/Neptune.png[/img]
@Scrumptious Yours has been finished! Let me know if you need anything changed!

Neptune.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
Thank you!! Neptune looks fantastic ^^
Thank you!! Neptune looks fantastic ^^
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
You are welcome, and also, @Valflame yours is complete! Let me know if you need anything changed. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/1091273494072918036/Luminosa.png[/img]
You are welcome, and also, @Valflame yours is complete! Let me know if you need anything changed.

Luminosa.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
whoa she looks so cool!!! I absolutely love this thank you <3 these adoptables are perfect for Lumi!
whoa she looks so cool!!! I absolutely love this thank you <3 these adoptables are perfect for Lumi!
........................... ky82ASU.gif
maya/by
they/them
butch lesbian
FR+3, active
(sales tab)
(old oaks foster)
Z4WnyK3.png
^
^
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
[b]Username:[/b]MegaraFrostalon [b]Are you sponsoring anything?:[/b] Yes, genes! Candy, Blaze. Faceted eyes [b]Celestial object:[/b] How much would it be for you to do a beach ball? [b]Celestial color:[/b] N/A [b]Background:[/b] What about just a simple color that would look nice as the background (I'm not even sure what color I'd want, maybe a beachy color) [b]Dragon/scry link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84919063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849191/84919063_350.png[/img][/url] *Just let me know if you can do the beach ball, if not I'll change the order
Username:MegaraFrostalon
Are you sponsoring anything?: Yes, genes! Candy, Blaze. Faceted eyes
Celestial object: How much would it be for you to do a beach ball?
Celestial color: N/A
Background: What about just a simple color that would look nice as the background (I'm not even sure what color I'd want, maybe a beachy color)
Dragon/scry link:
84919063_350.png

*Just let me know if you can do the beach ball, if not I'll change the order
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19