Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Scout's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@ ScoutTheGoosling

yeEEEEEESSSSSs im in love eheHEHEheheHEH thank you dude ;;_;;

(and yes what scrumpy said above! i noticed this recently as well)
@ ScoutTheGoosling

yeEEEEEESSSSSs im in love eheHEHEheheHEH thank you dude ;;_;;

(and yes what scrumpy said above! i noticed this recently as well)
UGH darn I’ll be sure to fix that later then so its viewable
thanks you two!!
UGH darn I’ll be sure to fix that later then so its viewable
thanks you two!!
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
@Erujayy @DrGrahamCracker @ElysionLycaon @spacepunk @samrie @DragonsMom @raiGN @SuibianBichen

Hello! with the new update with pinglists, I'll be adding this widget below to the pinglist area of my main shop posts for easier access to adding and removing yourself so you don't have to ask me :]

@Erujayy @DrGrahamCracker @ElysionLycaon @spacepunk @samrie @DragonsMom @raiGN @SuibianBichen

Hello! with the new update with pinglists, I'll be adding this widget below to the pinglist area of my main shop posts for easier access to adding and removing yourself so you don't have to ask me :]

Heyo! Temporarily closing the shop since I can’t really use my laptop until it gets repaired about a month from now :,]
Heyo! Temporarily closing the shop since I can’t really use my laptop until it gets repaired about a month from now :,]

@Scout's Adopt Shop! - Update ping
Hi! Just received the news that my laptop should be repaired by now, but I can’t get it until I’m back home for the holidays, so just a small heads up that the shop will be back open in the beginning of the coming year! If something happens to the files, I’ve already made a back-up, so things should be good to go once I get my hands on it
Hi! Just received the news that my laptop should be repaired by now, but I can’t get it until I’m back home for the holidays, so just a small heads up that the shop will be back open in the beginning of the coming year! If something happens to the files, I’ve already made a back-up, so things should be good to go once I get my hands on it

@pinglist-54 Heyo! Sorry for the long wait :,D We’re open again! The veilspun base is in the works still, so expect that coming soon [emoji=gust size=1]
Heyo! Sorry for the long wait :,D We’re open again!
The veilspun base is in the works still, so expect that coming soon

I'd like to claim a slot- will post tonight when I'm home :)
I'd like to claim a slot- will post tonight when I'm home :)
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim gotcha! I'll note your slot down on the list as claimed :]
@Milim gotcha! I'll note your slot down on the list as claimed :]

[b]Order type:[/b] Noodle Spiral [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55184469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/551845/55184469_350.png[/img][/url] [please use scry in bio] [b]Dragon ID:[/b] 55184469 [b]Genes:[/b] fade, blend, ghost [b]Apparel/Skin:[/b] skin please! [item=Skin: bunny dreams] [b]Currency:[/b] gems! [b]Notes?:[/b] Please let me know the total!
Order type: Noodle Spiral
Image of dragon: 55184469_350.png [please use scry in bio]
Dragon ID: 55184469
Genes: fade, blend, ghost
Apparel/Skin: skin please! Skin: bunny dreams
Currency: gems!
Notes?: Please let me know the total!
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Milim
(I love that noodle skin so much omg????) The total will be 875g!! Feel free to send the payment when its most convenient for ya!
@Milim
(I love that noodle skin so much omg????) The total will be 875g!! Feel free to send the payment when its most convenient for ya!

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12