Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PAUSED] Cryptid's Adoptables | 25g/kt
@HappyVirus here's the preview! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d30tn7Nr/chamomilepreview.png[/img]
@HappyVirus here's the preview!

chamomilepreview.png
00e6e82aff390a068db9c702d9579952215877cd.png New-Piskel-5.png
n4H37dx.png
New-Piskel-6.png
OPS7bfK.png
xYQkuHQ.png
WQA384m.png
pluto.png
Ah, she's looking nice! ^^ Would you like payment now or later?
Ah, she's looking nice! ^^ Would you like payment now or later?
ATGt8wk.png100 Hatchlings Challenge U6ccL54.png
@HappyVirus if you wouldn't mind now, that'd be much preferred- that way I can just send the unmarked image right to you c:
@HappyVirus if you wouldn't mind now, that'd be much preferred- that way I can just send the unmarked image right to you c:
n4H37dx.png
New-Piskel-6.png
OPS7bfK.png
xYQkuHQ.png
WQA384m.png
pluto.png
Omgg they turned out absolutely adorable!! No changes needed at all!! And yes of course, no rush on the other one, take as long as you need! ^w^
Omgg they turned out absolutely adorable!! No changes needed at all!! And yes of course, no rush on the other one, take as long as you need! ^w^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
Hey there! I saw there's a way to pay for additional species of dragons, correct? How can I go about buying for Aberration perhaps? :D

I absolutely understand if that's a no-go, after all it is two heads and that's double the trouble!

I'd love to, if possible, ask for art of an Aberration with multigaze! I'm happy to pay up-front, I just would like to know the total for that.
Hey there! I saw there's a way to pay for additional species of dragons, correct? How can I go about buying for Aberration perhaps? :D

I absolutely understand if that's a no-go, after all it is two heads and that's double the trouble!

I'd love to, if possible, ask for art of an Aberration with multigaze! I'm happy to pay up-front, I just would like to know the total for that.
@cryptiddreams
It’s absolutely adorable
I love it
@cryptiddreams
It’s absolutely adorable
I love it
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
Aaaa omg he's perfect! [emoji=spiral love size=1] Thank you so much, sending monies over now! Eee I love the new bases
Aaaa omg he's perfect! Thank you so much, sending monies over now! Eee I love the new bases

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@Petalwind1 @ReginaPhalange I'm so glad! Sending over the full file now!

@Jenovaa you can definitely sponsor an aberration! The extra head and multigaze won't cost anything, don't worry. Now, for pricing it'd be 35 gems to sponsor the breed and then 25 for the individual dragon art, bringing the total to about 60g/kt. Is that price okay?
@Petalwind1 @ReginaPhalange I'm so glad! Sending over the full file now!

@Jenovaa you can definitely sponsor an aberration! The extra head and multigaze won't cost anything, don't worry. Now, for pricing it'd be 35 gems to sponsor the breed and then 25 for the individual dragon art, bringing the total to about 60g/kt. Is that price okay?
n4H37dx.png
New-Piskel-6.png
OPS7bfK.png
xYQkuHQ.png
WQA384m.png
pluto.png
@cryptiddreams it’s perfect! she looks so cute :o
@cryptiddreams it’s perfect! she looks so cute :o
@cryptiddreams

That works perfectly! Ill send you the gems through CR first, and I will send an image of the dragon shortly! Thank you very much!

I also don't mind how long that takes - Im bound to forget I even did this, and that just means it's a present for future me!

Edit: mobile phone typos man hahaha
@cryptiddreams

That works perfectly! Ill send you the gems through CR first, and I will send an image of the dragon shortly! Thank you very much!

I also don't mind how long that takes - Im bound to forget I even did this, and that just means it's a present for future me!

Edit: mobile phone typos man hahaha