Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Dryicicle's Headshots
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Dryicicle

aw thanks! Is there a separate link for your paypal or is it through your kofi?
@Dryicicle

aw thanks! Is there a separate link for your paypal or is it through your kofi?
3HuuVeu.png
___Lightning-Network.png
@JessicaJones Such a pretty obby! The darkened scars match her very well :D Looks like only the eye scar will be visible, so the total will be 500g + 300g for the apparel = 800g (unless you'd like me to fit in the Seashell Mantle, in which case the total will be 1100g instead, just let me know!) c:
@JessicaJones Such a pretty obby! The darkened scars match her very well :D Looks like only the eye scar will be visible, so the total will be 500g + 300g for the apparel = 800g (unless you'd like me to fit in the Seashell Mantle, in which case the total will be 1100g instead, just let me know!) c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@NightmareGiraffe It's just through my ko-fi! I think you should be able to customize the total there
@NightmareGiraffe It's just through my ko-fi! I think you should be able to customize the total there

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
Yes please! If you could fit in the Seashell Mantle that would be great! I'll send a CR [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Yes please! If you could fit in the Seashell Mantle that would be great! I'll send a CR
39bd219d0d968a9e9c343f326b6cc32cdb5658d4.png
ePOliyb.png
PRICTGJ.png
t7CcZoC.png
HslJD2N.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
12ilQ62.png
9AV9h95.png
hello! before I sort out the form, I just wanted to ask real quick how much the hibernal den slot items are "worth" since I think I have quite a few of the ones you're looking for (spikeshell covers, silver ore, and mith doll+featherback pelts). is it just by lowest auction house value, or smth else? I have some other more substantial items to add ofc (hewn philosopher's veil and a light aura) I just want to make sure what i have to offer is worth it as im a bit broke in terms of FR currency but have PLENTY of hoard junk. please let me know, and thank you!
hello! before I sort out the form, I just wanted to ask real quick how much the hibernal den slot items are "worth" since I think I have quite a few of the ones you're looking for (spikeshell covers, silver ore, and mith doll+featherback pelts). is it just by lowest auction house value, or smth else? I have some other more substantial items to add ofc (hewn philosopher's veil and a light aura) I just want to make sure what i have to offer is worth it as im a bit broke in terms of FR currency but have PLENTY of hoard junk. please let me know, and thank you!
(yes, I know my signature image is broken :( I'll get around to cleaning it up someday!)
14brw4h.jpg
Hey There! I hoard Coral Basilisk Field Notes because I am Gravity Falls trash.
(And a lot of other types of trash, like Undertale, Pokemon, and dragon trash)
@house4hippo4 It goes off of LAH! I should update that hibden list since I did a little bit of grinding since then, but I will definitely take any old fest items! c:
@house4hippo4 It goes off of LAH! I should update that hibden list since I did a little bit of grinding since then, but I will definitely take any old fest items! c:

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
ok, thanks! I think I've got it sorted now, so here's the proper form. [b]Username:[/b] house4hippo4 [b]Payment:[/b] items [item=hewn philosopher's veil] [item=light aura] [item=arcane aura] (200kt +180kt +150kt, which should cover the 500kt base price if my math is right) [b]Base:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23934135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/239342/23934135_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other:[/b] none! just the base dragon if thats ok.
ok, thanks! I think I've got it sorted now, so here's the proper form.
Username: house4hippo4
Payment: items Hewn Philosopher's Veil Light Aura Arcane Aura (200kt +180kt +150kt, which should cover the 500kt base price if my math is right)
Base: Wildclaw
Dragon: 23934135_350.png
Other: none! just the base dragon if thats ok.
(yes, I know my signature image is broken :( I'll get around to cleaning it up someday!)
14brw4h.jpg
@house4hippo4 The items do cover the base price & I'd love to draw your lovely Wildclaw! I love the little art collection you have for her so far c: I'll add you to the slots!
@house4hippo4 The items do cover the base price & I'd love to draw your lovely Wildclaw! I love the little art collection you have for her so far c: I'll add you to the slots!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse

dryicicle.gif
thank you, im very fond of her :) ill go ahead and send a CR trade with the items in advance!
thank you, im very fond of her :) ill go ahead and send a CR trade with the items in advance!
14brw4h.jpg
May I please be added to a Pinglist when you open back up :)
May I please be added to a Pinglist when you open back up :)
4xn43c.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55