Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Tox's Adopt Shop
1 2 3 4
Omg! These are too precious! I love how you did the skins, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And sorry to be a bother, but would it be possible to add the darker brown around the eyes from the thylacine gene for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26941870]Sekhmet[/url] (second adopt)?
Omg! These are too precious! I love how you did the skins, thank you!
And sorry to be a bother, but would it be possible to add the darker brown around the eyes from the thylacine gene for Sekhmet (second adopt)?
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
Hi! I'd love to get a few of these for my dragons~ [b]Adopt Name:[/b] Coatl Headshot [b]Payment Type:[/b] USD [b]Details:[/b] If you could include his visible apparel, that would be lovely! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85242213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852423/85242213_350.png[/img][/url] I also wanted to clarify if the bird of paradise base price is $1 or $3? Additionally, is the sponsorship pricing for each new gene as well as for skins/accents? Or if it's easier to give a price estimate, I'm trying to figure out how much each of these 3 would cost: [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85679336]Fenghuang[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69109595]Shuijing[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85653100]Rumi[/url]
Hi! I'd love to get a few of these for my dragons~
Adopt Name: Coatl Headshot
Payment Type: USD
Details: If you could include his visible apparel, that would be lovely!
Dragon:
85242213_350.png

I also wanted to clarify if the bird of paradise base price is $1 or $3? Additionally, is the sponsorship pricing for each new gene as well as for skins/accents?
Or if it's easier to give a price estimate, I'm trying to figure out how much each of these 3 would cost:
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Aecasia That was my bad, there were a lot of details to keep track of that I missed it lol. here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jhFduZd.png[/img] @Gyrfalcon2 The original price for Bird of Paradise is $3, I lowered the gem price for this ad specifically. Prices were added up on toyhouse with the thought of ko-fi in mind, which is $3 increments! Skins and accents are case-to-case, since there are some INCREDIBLY detailed skincents out there while others are simple. Since you found this thread, I'll charge how I charge in gems, to make the math easier on myself. I typically add 50 gems per new gene, sometimes less if it's a simple gene like points, sometimes more if it's a gene like crystal or flair. Skincents can run anywhere from 50-200 gems, depending on how complicated it is and whether or not i'm allowed to simplify it. Coatl - $2, price increase for a simple piece of apparel and two new simple genes Fengguang - $2.50, base price + 3 new genes Shuijing - $2, base price + semi-complicated skin Rumi - $3, base price + 3 new genes and a semi-complicated skin Total: $9.50 If you'd rather pay full price, I can recalculate that using the $3 increments! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, you're actually the first person to pay in USD, and the first person to buy that base since I set it up that way, and it's possible I need to set my stuff up more clearly. I lowered the cost for FR because the economy here is so bad and never changed toyhouse xP Oh, and here's my paypal link: https://paypal.me/toxictoxophilite?locale.x=en_US
@Aecasia That was my bad, there were a lot of details to keep track of that I missed it lol. here you go!

jhFduZd.png

@Gyrfalcon2

The original price for Bird of Paradise is $3, I lowered the gem price for this ad specifically. Prices were added up on toyhouse with the thought of ko-fi in mind, which is $3 increments! Skins and accents are case-to-case, since there are some INCREDIBLY detailed skincents out there while others are simple.

Since you found this thread, I'll charge how I charge in gems, to make the math easier on myself. I typically add 50 gems per new gene, sometimes less if it's a simple gene like points, sometimes more if it's a gene like crystal or flair. Skincents can run anywhere from 50-200 gems, depending on how complicated it is and whether or not i'm allowed to simplify it.

Coatl - $2, price increase for a simple piece of apparel and two new simple genes

Fengguang - $2.50, base price + 3 new genes

Shuijing - $2, base price + semi-complicated skin

Rumi - $3, base price + 3 new genes and a semi-complicated skin

Total: $9.50

If you'd rather pay full price, I can recalculate that using the $3 increments! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, you're actually the first person to pay in USD, and the first person to buy that base since I set it up that way, and it's possible I need to set my stuff up more clearly.

I lowered the cost for FR because the economy here is so bad and never changed toyhouse xP

Oh, and here's my paypal link: https://paypal.me/toxictoxophilite?locale.x=en_US
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
big news everyone, i'm drawing a new spiral headshot adopt, the old one is cute but i can do better
big news everyone, i'm drawing a new spiral headshot adopt, the old one is cute but i can do better
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
if it's not too much work to calculate, I'd be more than happy to pay full price! I don't want you to undervalue your art (There's definitely a lot of that on FR T_T)
if it's not too much work to calculate, I'd be more than happy to pay full price! I don't want you to undervalue your art (There's definitely a lot of that on FR T_T)
In that case, give me a moment...

Bases: $3
New Simple Genes/Skincents: $1
New Complex Genes/Skincents: $2

x1 Coatl Base: $3
- x3 New simple gene: $3
- x1 Simple Apparel: $1
Total: $7

x3 Bird of Paradise Base: $9
- x5 New simple gene: $5
- x1 New Complex Gene: $2
- x2 Simple Skincents: $2
Total: $20

Overall Total: $25

Looking at these totals it's pretty clear how much I cut my prices, hah. If you're still okay with that much, I'll throw in two free spiral headshots on the new base I just made as a reward for sponsoring so much.

Edit: browsed your lair and realized you don't have any spirals! I'll offer three general adopts of your choice instead.

Edit 2: Since I changed my sponsor prices, I recalculated this!

Edit 3: Realized I never tagged you! Sorry about that! @Gyrfalcon2
In that case, give me a moment...

Bases: $3
New Simple Genes/Skincents: $1
New Complex Genes/Skincents: $2

x1 Coatl Base: $3
- x3 New simple gene: $3
- x1 Simple Apparel: $1
Total: $7

x3 Bird of Paradise Base: $9
- x5 New simple gene: $5
- x1 New Complex Gene: $2
- x2 Simple Skincents: $2
Total: $20

Overall Total: $25

Looking at these totals it's pretty clear how much I cut my prices, hah. If you're still okay with that much, I'll throw in two free spiral headshots on the new base I just made as a reward for sponsoring so much.

Edit: browsed your lair and realized you don't have any spirals! I'll offer three general adopts of your choice instead.

Edit 2: Since I changed my sponsor prices, I recalculated this!

Edit 3: Realized I never tagged you! Sorry about that! @Gyrfalcon2
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Prices on all adopts raised, because Gyrfalcon is right and i should value my work. Retired adopts removed. New spiral head replaces the old one.
Prices on all adopts raised, because Gyrfalcon is right and i should value my work. Retired adopts removed. New spiral head replaces the old one.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Thank you so much! She's perfect! ^^
Thank you so much! She's perfect! ^^
ZJtBvjL.png
___N4C19f9.png E3f0Ocz.png 09eTHVt.png
____.....| dream dragons & projects
_______....|| always looking for art
Adjusting sponsor prices. Simple sponsors are now $1 instead of $3, complex sponsors are now $2 instead of $6. This is added on to the $3 base price.
Adjusting sponsor prices. Simple sponsors are now $1 instead of $3, complex sponsors are now $2 instead of $6. This is added on to the $3 base price.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Thanks for the breakdowns, I can definitely do $25! I'll send payment shortly :)
Thanks for the breakdowns, I can definitely do $25! I'll send payment shortly :)
1 2 3 4