Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | RNG stegosauruses!!
[center][size=5][b]RNG Stego Friends!!![/b][/size] Shop Status: Open! Do you like adopting random little creatures? Do you like stegosauruses? Then you have come to the right place!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/x6NPZrP.gif[/img] For just [b]15g/15kt[/b] each, you too can have one of these guys made just for you!!!! [size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size] – Please do not resell your stegos. If you want to trade you can do so in this thread! – You can crop or resize the image, but otherwise please don't edit them! Please don't crop out my user ID. – Feel free to share your stegos anywhere on or offsite, but if sharing offsite please link back to my profile!! Links back are appreciated onsite but not required since my ID is in the image [size=5][b]Spreadsheet[/b][/size] You can make a copy of [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S1fhK5uj9WeLRDwyrUmrLdDzde_k3-qiX1CLW14kQtM/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet[/url] and use it to store your stego images and data and give them names if you wish! The second sheet will give you statistics! [/center]
RNG Stego Friends!!!

Shop Status: Open!

Do you like adopting random little creatures? Do you like stegosauruses? Then you have come to the right place!!!

x6NPZrP.gif

For just 15g/15kt each, you too can have one of these guys made just for you!!!!

Rules

– Please do not resell your stegos. If you want to trade you can do so in this thread!
– You can crop or resize the image, but otherwise please don't edit them! Please don't crop out my user ID.
– Feel free to share your stegos anywhere on or offsite, but if sharing offsite please link back to my profile!! Links back are appreciated onsite but not required since my ID is in the image

Spreadsheet
You can make a copy of this spreadsheet and use it to store your stego images and data and give them names if you wish! The second sheet will give you statistics!
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
Features

Every stegosaurus is completely random!! There are:
Eight different body colors
(pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, charcoal)
Eight different plate colors
(also pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, charcoal)
Five different patterns (including blank)
(polka dots, tiger stripes, fishnets, underbelly)
Six different pattern colors
(white, pink, yellow, chartreuse, blue, lavender)
Four different clothing options (or sometimes no clothes)
(scarf, hat, glasses, bows)
So there are 9600 different possible stegos!!

Note: if you don't like your stegosaurus's outfit, you can pay 5g/5kt to change to a new item or remove the clothes, 10g/10kt to recolor it! You can also pay 10g/10kt to add a second clothing item! No recolors for additional clothing

Stegos come as 500x500 images, but you can crop or resize them if you wish!

Features

Every stegosaurus is completely random!! There are:
Eight different body colors
(pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, charcoal)
Eight different plate colors
(also pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, charcoal)
Five different patterns (including blank)
(polka dots, tiger stripes, fishnets, underbelly)
Six different pattern colors
(white, pink, yellow, chartreuse, blue, lavender)
Four different clothing options (or sometimes no clothes)
(scarf, hat, glasses, bows)
So there are 9600 different possible stegos!!

Note: if you don't like your stegosaurus's outfit, you can pay 5g/5kt to change to a new item or remove the clothes, 10g/10kt to recolor it! You can also pay 10g/10kt to add a second clothing item! No recolors for additional clothing

Stegos come as 500x500 images, but you can crop or resize them if you wish!

–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
How to Order

To order, just pm me with 15g/kt per stego and tell me how many stegos you're ordering!

Stegos are limited to ten per order, but (for now) there is no limit to how many orders you can place in a day!

As I am currently the only stego generator there may be delays if you send while I'm offline or sleeping.
How to Order

To order, just pm me with 15g/kt per stego and tell me how many stegos you're ordering!

Stegos are limited to ten per order, but (for now) there is no limit to how many orders you can place in a day!

As I am currently the only stego generator there may be delays if you send while I'm offline or sleeping.
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
[center][size=5]Featured Stego Gallery[/size] Feel free to post your stego in the thread if you want them to be shared here!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/za77SnG.png[/img] Belongs to: wintrecat [center]
Featured Stego Gallery
Feel free to post your stego in the thread if you want them to be shared here!!

za77SnG.png
Belongs to: wintrecat
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
stegos stegos stegos
stegos stegos stegos
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
stegos stegos stegos
stegos stegos stegos
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
bump! I made a tracking sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S1fhK5uj9WeLRDwyrUmrLdDzde_k3-qiX1CLW14kQtM/edit?usp=sharing
bump! I made a tracking sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S1fhK5uj9WeLRDwyrUmrLdDzde_k3-qiX1CLW14kQtM/edit?usp=sharing
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png