Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} What are you... Chicken?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cthuwu [img]https://i.imgur.com/Krcdgmp.png[/img] I'm not 100% happy with the trimmings on the neck so don't be shy if you'd like me to give those another shot (or if you'd like them less feathery and closer to how they look on the dragon...). If you're happy with it feel send payment in any method you like and I'll send you the full sized image.
@Cthuwu

Krcdgmp.png

I'm not 100% happy with the trimmings on the neck so don't be shy if you'd like me to give those another shot (or if you'd like them less feathery and closer to how they look on the dragon...). If you're happy with it feel send payment in any method you like and I'll send you the full sized image.
[size=7][b]I WANT CHICKENS![/b][/size] [b]Dragon Link or ID:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66066688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660667/66066688_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Base 1,2, or 3:[/b] 3 pls! [b]Items to Include:[/b] none [b]Skin or Accent:[/b] none [b]Proposed Payment:[/b] (Gems, Treasure, other) gems! how much would it be? just want to make sure of the price T^T [b]Specific Size:[/b] (If you want it resized to fit a bio I'll do that. I'll also provide the default size and original size as well.) [b]Beak Color:[/b] (Tertiary if not specified) her tertiary is perf! [b]Mouth Color:[/b] (The inside of the mouth if visible, default red/pink) [b]Anything Else:[/b] (Can add stuff like a sticker outline, alter lineart colors to be softer, add the dragon name/id, flip horizontally, etc.) a sticker outline pls!!
I WANT CHICKENS!
Dragon Link or ID:66066688_350.png
Base 1,2, or 3: 3 pls!
Items to Include: none
Skin or Accent: none
Proposed Payment: (Gems, Treasure, other) gems! how much would it be? just want to make sure of the price T^T
Specific Size: (If you want it resized to fit a bio I'll do that. I'll also provide the default size and original size as well.)
Beak Color: (Tertiary if not specified) her tertiary is perf!
Mouth Color: (The inside of the mouth if visible, default red/pink)
Anything Else: (Can add stuff like a sticker outline, alter lineart colors to be softer, add the dragon name/id, flip horizontally, etc.) a sticker outline pls!!
its perfect!! thank you so much im sending payment now!! ^^
its perfect!! thank you so much im sending payment now!! ^^
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
@MoonSun18: Do you want them as they are or as the Scry in their bio?

If it is as they are (two basic genes) it would be 50kT/gems.

If it is the scry (only one basic gene) it will be 100kT/gems.

I haven't drawn Ice Primal Eyes, Flaunt, or Constellation. There's no additional charge for those, just be aware it sometimes takes longer to draw them.

Chthuwu: Payment received and larger image sent! I'm glad you like them.
@MoonSun18: Do you want them as they are or as the Scry in their bio?

If it is as they are (two basic genes) it would be 50kT/gems.

If it is the scry (only one basic gene) it will be 100kT/gems.

I haven't drawn Ice Primal Eyes, Flaunt, or Constellation. There's no additional charge for those, just be aware it sometimes takes longer to draw them.

Chthuwu: Payment received and larger image sent! I'm glad you like them.
@emgeal
I'll pay the 100kt/g! I completely understand if it takes longer to draw and I'm perfectly content with waiting! Thank you so much <33
@emgeal
I'll pay the 100kt/g! I completely understand if it takes longer to draw and I'm perfectly content with waiting! Thank you so much <33
@MoonSun18: Alright, starting now. (Also I realized the scry has no Basic genes because it has stained, but I wasn't looking at it closely. Same price, I was just like "I don't see a tert...." xD )
@MoonSun18: Alright, starting now. (Also I realized the scry has no Basic genes because it has stained, but I wasn't looking at it closely. Same price, I was just like "I don't see a tert...." xD )
LMAO I honestly think the same sometimes
LMAO I honestly think the same sometimes
@MoonSun18 : Let me know if you want anything changed. I'll send the full-sized image once payment is sent. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fyUJRzN.png[/img]
@MoonSun18 : Let me know if you want anything changed. I'll send the full-sized image once payment is sent.

fyUJRzN.png
OMG I LOVE IT! sending a CR
OMG I LOVE IT! sending a CR
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] Bump [emoji=gold star size=1] [/center] Grand Re-opening! I finally finished up the long overdue foddart and am ready to do some adopts!
Bump

Grand Re-opening! I finally finished up the long overdue foddart and am ready to do some adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6