Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Adopt] [O] Pixel Veilspuns! [2 slots]
1 2
[center][b]Sleepy Veilspun Hatchling Adoptables[/b][/center] [indent]Welcome to my Sleepy Veilspun Hatchling Adoptable shop! I'll try to keep this simple. [/indent] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color] [columns] [b]RULES[/b] - When ordering, please use the [b]order form[/b]. - Please do not heavily edit the adoptables. - I will [b]not [/b]draw skins/accents/clothes. - [b]Please credit[/b] @Princesco when using these - OR, link back to this shop. - [b]Capsule [/b]and [b]Underbelly [/b]will not show up due to the pose. [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]PRICES[/b] - Mixed payments are okay. - Base payment is 90kt/90g - New genes are listed in the next post [/columns] [center]________________________________________[/center] [center]Base + Example[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3sZtZZi.png[/img] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/g5lCniy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zwIL9O8.png[/img] [/center]
Sleepy Veilspun Hatchling Adoptables
Welcome to my Sleepy Veilspun Hatchling Adoptable shop! I'll try to keep this simple.

xxxxxxxxx
RULES
- When ordering, please use the order form.
- Please do not heavily edit the adoptables.
- I will not draw skins/accents/clothes.
- Please credit @Princesco when using these
- OR, link back to this shop.
- Capsule and Underbelly will not show up due to the pose.
xxxxxxxxxxx PRICES
- Mixed payments are okay.
- Base payment is 90kt/90g
- New genes are listed in the next post
GEiz8BL.png
[u][/u][indent][b]New genes and prices:[/b] [/indent] [LIST] [*] Base price for new genes: [b]20g[/b] [*] [b]Bold [/b]genes cost 30g [*] [b][u]Bold and Underlined[/u][/b] genes cost 40g [*] Once a gene is created, I will take it off the list and nobody will be asked to pay additionally for it [/LIST] [center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [u][b]Primary[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] [b][u]Arc[/u][/b] [*] [b]Bright[/b] [*] Cloud [*] Giraffe [*] [b][u]Jupiter[/u][/b] [*] [b][u]Laced[/u][/b] [*] [b][u]Shell[/u][/b] [*] Skink [*] Sphinxmoph [*] [b][u]Stitched[/u][/b] [*] Tapir [*] Vipera [*] [b]Wasp[/b] [/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [u][b]Secondary[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] [b][u]Bee[/u][/b] [*] Blend [*] Edged [*] [b][u]Eye spots[/u][/b] [*] Hawkmoth [*] [b]Hypnotic[/b] [*] [b][u]Loop[/u][/b] [*] [b][u]Patchwork[/u][/b] [*] [b][u]Saturn[/u][/b] [*] [b]Spinner[/b] [*] Striation [*] [b][u]Vivid[/u][/b] [*] [b]Web[/b] [/LIST] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [u][b]Tertiary[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Angler [*] [b][u]Beetle[/u][/b] [*] [b][u]Branches[/u][/b] [*] Crackle [*] [b][u]Diaphanous[/u][/b] [*] Firefly [*] Flecks [*] Mop [*] Okapi [*] [b][u]Opal[/u][/b] [*] [b]Peacock[/b] [*] [b]Runes[/b] [*] [b][u]Thorns[/u][/b] [/LIST] [/columns][/center] [center]________________________________________[/center] [center]Please use the following order form: [/center] [quote][b]Dragon Name[/b]: [b]Image and link to your dragon[/b]: [b]Hatchling scry of your dragon[/b]: (Unless your dragon is a perma baby) [b]Payment[/b]: (Treasure/ Gems/ Mixed) [b]I understand that Capsule and Underbelly will not show up[/b]: (Yes/ No) [b]I want to be added to the new slots pinglist[/b]: (Yes/No) [b]I want to be added to the new breeds pinglist[/b]: (Yes/No) [/quote] [center]________________________________________[/center] [indent]Example: [/indent] [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Neleniel [b]Image and link to your dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76876420] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768765/76876420_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Hatchling scry of your dragon[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=64&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=66&auth=a2c1a226b8bef2e080dd1486d1d425f010e2c156&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment[/b]: 50kt + 40g [b]I understand that Capsule and Underbelly will not show up[/b]: Yes [b]I want to be added to the new slots pinglist[/b]: Yes [b]I want to be added to the new breeds pinglist[/b]: No
New genes and prices:
  • Base price for new genes: 20g
  • Bold genes cost 30g
  • Bold and Underlined genes cost 40g
  • Once a gene is created, I will take it off the list and nobody will be asked to pay additionally for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Primary
  • Arc
  • Bright
  • Cloud
  • Giraffe
  • Jupiter
  • Laced
  • Shell
  • Skink
  • Sphinxmoph
  • Stitched
  • Tapir
  • Vipera
  • Wasp
xxx Secondary
  • Bee
  • Blend
  • Edged
  • Eye spots
  • Hawkmoth
  • Hypnotic
  • Loop
  • Patchwork
  • Saturn
  • Spinner
  • Striation
  • Vivid
  • Web
xxx Tertiary
  • Angler
  • Beetle
  • Branches
  • Crackle
  • Diaphanous
  • Firefly
  • Flecks
  • Mop
  • Okapi
  • Opal
  • Peacock
  • Runes
  • Thorns

Image and link to your dragon:

Hatchling scry of your dragon: (Unless your dragon is a perma baby)

Payment: (Treasure/ Gems/ Mixed)

I understand that Capsule and Underbelly will not show up: (Yes/ No)

I want to be added to the new slots pinglist: (Yes/No)

I want to be added to the new breeds pinglist: (Yes/No)

Dragon Name: Neleniel

Image and link to your dragon:

76876420_350.png

Hatchling scry of your dragon: dragon?age=0&body=64&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=66&auth=a2c1a226b8bef2e080dd1486d1d425f010e2c156&dummyext=prev.png

Payment: 50kt + 40g

I understand that Capsule and Underbelly will not show up: Yes

I want to be added to the new slots pinglist: Yes

I want to be added to the new breeds pinglist: No
GEiz8BL.png
Slots
Please note that I may only be able to work on these on the weekends and occasionally during the week!

Only one dragon per slot.

There will only be 3 slots available at a time.
  • TNE271
  • empty
  • empty

Open slot pings: TNE271
New breeds pings: empty

Empty
Slots
Please note that I may only be able to work on these on the weekends and occasionally during the week!

Only one dragon per slot.

There will only be 3 slots available at a time.
  • TNE271
  • empty
  • empty

Open slot pings: TNE271
New breeds pings: empty

Empty
GEiz8BL.png
Reserving
Reserving
GEiz8BL.png
Reserving
Reserving