Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | idk what to call this (new PC base)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Vinid

Hello. I haven't been able to work on it much because I've been a bit busy. It might still be some time before I can complete it. Sorry for the delay.
@Vinid

Hello. I haven't been able to work on it much because I've been a bit busy. It might still be some time before I can complete it. Sorry for the delay.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
No worries! Just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't forgotten
No worries! Just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't forgotten
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@RubieKanary

Hi! I'm going to cancel my CR now since I'm clearing out my pending trades for the new year, so I will forfeit my slot. If there's any problem with that (like it's already started), let me know and I can resend. Have a great NotN!
@RubieKanary

Hi! I'm going to cancel my CR now since I'm clearing out my pending trades for the new year, so I will forfeit my slot. If there's any problem with that (like it's already started), let me know and I can resend. Have a great NotN!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11