Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boopable Derg Adoptables (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@alexmonstrous

Yes actually!! I'd be a similar style of the bleping coatl and mleming mirror with a front view!
I'd actually be willing to do a comission if you'd like to dm and discuss
@alexmonstrous

Yes actually!! I'd be a similar style of the bleping coatl and mleming mirror with a front view!
I'd actually be willing to do a comission if you'd like to dm and discuss
Bump
Bump
@Arizona @Wyntercherrii @Auralyx @DrShadowCipher @Dartist @ParchmentDragon @Badendmusical

Bleping Obelist collaborative design is available on my shop. Me and my partner are tag teaming on this :)

The pricing is a bit more but you get any Genes for that fixed price.
@Arizona @Wyntercherrii @Auralyx @DrShadowCipher @Dartist @ParchmentDragon @Badendmusical

Bleping Obelist collaborative design is available on my shop. Me and my partner are tag teaming on this :)

The pricing is a bit more but you get any Genes for that fixed price.
Can i order 2 haha? If not obelisk is priority Which Base you want: obelisk Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70115136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701152/70115136_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: pinstripe, sludge, capsule Any added Apparel/Skins/Accents: his accent please and any of his head apparel + collar of his coat Payment (Treasure/gems/mixed): treasure @allistercrumbs
Can i order 2 haha?

If not obelisk is priority

Which Base you want: obelisk
Dragon:70115136_350.png
Genes: pinstripe, sludge, capsule
Any added Apparel/Skins/Accents: his accent please and any of his head apparel + collar of his coat
Payment (Treasure/gems/mixed): treasure

@allistercrumbs
5.jpg
@badendmusical would you like two of the same base? Or different ones?

If different please specify the two bases you want (I also have two obe bases so I wanna make sure)
@badendmusical would you like two of the same base? Or different ones?

If different please specify the two bases you want (I also have two obe bases so I wanna make sure)
@allistercrumbs oh! I meant one of the headshot (blep) and one big stretch please :)
@allistercrumbs oh! I meant one of the headshot (blep) and one big stretch please :)
5.jpg
For the bleping obelisk it'll be 300g or 300kt flat.

For the big stretch I'll charge 89g or 89kt
70 base price + 15 for Genes and I'll do his simple apparel such as the ones on his head and claws (I'm not doing apparel for most orders but those ones seem simple for my base)

@badendmusical
For the bleping obelisk it'll be 300g or 300kt flat.

For the big stretch I'll charge 89g or 89kt
70 base price + 15 for Genes and I'll do his simple apparel such as the ones on his head and claws (I'm not doing apparel for most orders but those ones seem simple for my base)

@badendmusical
@allistercrumbs alright! I can get you the 389kt in just half an hour :)
@allistercrumbs alright! I can get you the 389kt in just half an hour :)
5.jpg
@Badendmusical

Your order will be completed tonight or tomorrow ^^
@Badendmusical

Your order will be completed tonight or tomorrow ^^
@Badendmusical

Your orders are complete!

IMG_7216.png

IMG_7215.png
@Badendmusical

Your orders are complete!

IMG_7216.png