Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | teeny pixel imperials! [ closed ; 0/3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
would love to get one when you open up again, how much is a capsule gene worth? enough to pay for an imperial with star/shim/opal and faceted eyes?

either way, please put me on the pinglist!
would love to get one when you open up again, how much is a capsule gene worth? enough to pay for an imperial with star/shim/opal and faceted eyes?

either way, please put me on the pinglist!
queen_katoe.gif
@QueenKatoe

At the moment, standard capsules seem to be going for around 200~220g, so a bit of extra gems to hit 300g + a capsule would be enough to cover for the adoptable! I already had starmap made as well, just forgot to list it.

Added you as well!
@QueenKatoe

At the moment, standard capsules seem to be going for around 200~220g, so a bit of extra gems to hit 300g + a capsule would be enough to cover for the adoptable! I already had starmap made as well, just forgot to list it.

Added you as well!
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
[indent][size=2]@corvidesque Heya heya! Here is the finished pixel, let me know if you'd like anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PPAQJbq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/a4CJQv1.png[/img]
@corvidesque

Heya heya! Here is the finished pixel, let me know if you'd like anything changed!

PPAQJbq.pnga4CJQv1.png
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki
Oh my goodness you outdid yourself, it looks amazing!! I'm amazed by the level of detail you managed to fit into it! Thank you so much :D
@Hideki
Oh my goodness you outdid yourself, it looks amazing!! I'm amazed by the level of detail you managed to fit into it! Thank you so much :D
eN4chTc.png
bump!
bump!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73387467][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733875/73387467_350.png[/img][/url] (he's temporarily out of my lair for training!) [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] gems [b]Genes:[/b] falcon/noxtide/underbelly [b]Eye type:[/b] common [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Contrast Aviator Satchel] this is what he usually wears but i'm okay with leaving it out since you said youre not taking new apparel at the moment! [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] yes please :) [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b] black [b]Accents?:[/b] none
Dragon: 73387467_350.png
(he's temporarily out of my lair for training!)
Payment Method (treasure/gem): gems
Genes: falcon/noxtide/underbelly
Eye type: common
Apparel: Contrast Aviator Satchel this is what he usually wears but i'm okay with leaving it out since you said youre not taking new apparel at the moment!
Whiskers or no?: yes please :)
Black or coloured eyes?: black
Accents?: none
gTTW2gA.png
ePOliyb.png
kAof1pc.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
mlHpBMC.png
wyatt01.pngwrightharvey_harvey.pngwrightharvey_wright.pngkigahen_jasper.png
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/317584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3176/317584_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem):[/b] A mix of both, kind of got a mixture on me atm, hopefully that's fine! [b]Genes:[/b] Iridecent/Shimmer/Koi [b]Eye type:[/b]Lightning Common [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Filigree Rapier][item=Vermilion Harvest Vines][item=silver unicorn horn][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=crystalcourt halo] [indent][item=truthy pile of metal](The whole alabaster filigree set!)[/indent] [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b]yes! [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b]coloured! [b]Accents?:[/b] [item=Accent: Crafted Silverscale]
Dragon: 317584_350.png
Payment Method (treasure/gem): A mix of both, kind of got a mixture on me atm, hopefully that's fine!
Genes: Iridecent/Shimmer/Koi
Eye type:Lightning Common
Apparel: Filigree Rapier Vermilion Harvest Vines Silver Unicorn Horn Glitterfreeze Halo Crystalcourt Halo
Truthy Pile of Metal (The whole alabaster filigree set!)

Whiskers or no?:yes!
Black or coloured eyes?:coloured!
Accents?: Accent: Crafted Silverscale
ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
@kingaries

Heya heya! For the time being yeah, I'm not making any new apparel, but customers are always welcome to come back to add apparel when I do open that up. :)

Since Noxtide is a new gene, it'll be 100g to sponsor it, so it'll total 400g (300g base + 100g). o/

@miles3140

Heya! As per my front page, I'm currently not taking on new apparel or accents, but I can do new genes if you're still open to taking on an order (and ... one filigree piece I did have finished already), as future customers can return to update their adopts with new apparel when I'm open for them. c:
@kingaries

Heya heya! For the time being yeah, I'm not making any new apparel, but customers are always welcome to come back to add apparel when I do open that up. :)

Since Noxtide is a new gene, it'll be 100g to sponsor it, so it'll total 400g (300g base + 100g). o/

@miles3140

Heya! As per my front page, I'm currently not taking on new apparel or accents, but I can do new genes if you're still open to taking on an order (and ... one filigree piece I did have finished already), as future customers can return to update their adopts with new apparel when I'm open for them. c:
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
sure! that works for me, I'd love to come back and get the apparel done when you're up for it :D
sure! that works for me, I'd love to come back and get the apparel done when you're up for it :D
ZH7dq9I.png aIuEaIx.png
LRgmnBl.png
@miles3140

Since koi is the only gene that needs to be sponsored, it'd be a total of 400g (300g + 100g gene sponsor), the treasure equivalent is 400kt (since I see the ratio is back to around 1:1000 now). o/
@miles3140

Since koi is the only gene that needs to be sponsored, it'd be a total of 400g (300g + 100g gene sponsor), the treasure equivalent is 400kt (since I see the ratio is back to around 1:1000 now). o/
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7