Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Simple Doodle Dergs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63
Hello and thanks for holding the slot for me @ReddOwl. Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24823693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/248237/24823693_350.png[/img][/url] I don't think I want every single apparel piece, but rather only the Starlight Cloak + Flowerfall, if that works? And would half and half payment be an option? Thank you!!
Hello and thanks for holding the slot for me @ReddOwl.

Dragon: 24823693_350.png

I don't think I want every single apparel piece, but rather only the Starlight Cloak + Flowerfall, if that works?

And would half and half payment be an option?

Thank you!!

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Dragon: dressed scry link (naked scry)
Apparel? Accents/skins?: All the apparel and skin as shown in the outfit, if possible? Candles are layered for the smoke effect, feel free to simplify/remove things as needed :)
Edits?: N/A
Gems or Treasure: Gems

Would it be possible to get versions with and without the candles?

Thank you so much!
Dragon: dressed scry link (naked scry)
Apparel? Accents/skins?: All the apparel and skin as shown in the outfit, if possible? Candles are layered for the smoke effect, feel free to simplify/remove things as needed :)
Edits?: N/A
Gems or Treasure: Gems

Would it be possible to get versions with and without the candles?

Thank you so much!
9PuoQwk.png
New prices have me torn as to [i]which[/i] dragon now, but I'm still interested in getting one! (am thinking of sponsoring 3 new genes [emoji=obelisk scared size=1]) And I am always in support of artists making sure they get paid (even virtually) more for their work! Good on you for not being afraid to raise your prices.
New prices have me torn as to which dragon now, but I'm still interested in getting one! (am thinking of sponsoring 3 new genes )

And I am always in support of artists making sure they get paid (even virtually) more for their work! Good on you for not being afraid to raise your prices.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@Broderick Half n half would be totally fine! He would be 180kt/g. I can add on the blazing pheonix accent for free if you'd like, since I've already done it?

@Dalilah Yeah I can do the candles versions! She would be 107g naked, + 50g for the accent, + 65g for the apparel, = 222g total!

@Farore Thank you a lot, haha! If you want I can hold yer spot in the waitlist and ping ya if someone else sponsors the genes?
@Broderick Half n half would be totally fine! He would be 180kt/g. I can add on the blazing pheonix accent for free if you'd like, since I've already done it?

@Dalilah Yeah I can do the candles versions! She would be 107g naked, + 50g for the accent, + 65g for the apparel, = 222g total!

@Farore Thank you a lot, haha! If you want I can hold yer spot in the waitlist and ping ya if someone else sponsors the genes?
adopts.pngdragons.png
That's ok, my progen deserves cute art of her!
I have the funds, but my wealth is recent so I'm just not used to spending it!!

(I sold a couple of sprites I've been hanging onto for like 6/7 years and have otherwise lived a very poor FR existence).

But this is exactly what I should spend it on, right? :)
Plus, it means that someone else could possibly afford cute art of their dragons in the future! And that's neat!
That's ok, my progen deserves cute art of her!
I have the funds, but my wealth is recent so I'm just not used to spending it!!

(I sold a couple of sprites I've been hanging onto for like 6/7 years and have otherwise lived a very poor FR existence).

But this is exactly what I should spend it on, right? :)
Plus, it means that someone else could possibly afford cute art of their dragons in the future! And that's neat!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
hi! may i be added to the waitlist?
hi! may i be added to the waitlist?
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
Could I be added to the waitlist?
Could I be added to the waitlist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
May i also be added to the waitlist? thanks
May i also be added to the waitlist? thanks
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
@Flora A slot is being held open for ya! @Northforest5 Done, please enjoy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876146372112441434/897959999039471676/nickelas.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876146372112441434/897959997256912936/smol_nickelas.png[/img]
@Flora A slot is being held open for ya!

@Northforest5 Done, please enjoy!
nickelas.pngsmol_nickelas.png
adopts.pngdragons.png
@Flora She would be 150kt!
@Flora She would be 150kt!
adopts.pngdragons.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63