Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Magical FR Item Recolours - CLOSED
1 2 3
Here's the familiar I got: [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857076384572768259/862494778879770624/Sparksylph.png[/img][nextcol][indent][b]Goldnymph[/b][br]A mysterious creature from beyond the Forbidden Portal which has the odd habit of leaving gold dust wherever it walks. It's not enough to get rich, though.[/indent][/columns] I put it on my Fae Cyber. She spends a lot of time around the Forbidden Portal, so it fits her perfectly! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46609443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466095/46609443p.png[/img][/url] Thank you so much! ^^ This is such a cute and creative idea, I'd also love a ping if you do this again!
Here's the familiar I got:
Sparksylph.png
Goldnymph
A mysterious creature from beyond the Forbidden Portal which has the odd habit of leaving gold dust wherever it walks. It's not enough to get rich, though.

I put it on my Fae Cyber.
She spends a lot of time around the Forbidden Portal, so it fits her perfectly!
46609443p.png

Thank you so much! ^^
This is such a cute and creative idea, I'd also love a ping if you do this again!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
YJIzMyQ.png
Feel free to ping me!

cVPo4yi.pngdEe2UrM.png
RUGBzP5.png
FObX7rS.png
WQA384m.png
@Skaicat Oh that's awesome! It does go with her well. Will add you to the list!
@Skaicat Oh that's awesome! It does go with her well. Will add you to the list!
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws, I know this is closed now, but there was one order that I sent for familiars before the end of August 1st. Is it possible to get a refund on that if the order cannot be fulfilled?
@dreamclaws, I know this is closed now, but there was one order that I sent for familiars before the end of August 1st. Is it possible to get a refund on that if the order cannot be fulfilled?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Hmm I thought I got everything! I'll send you a list of the names of the ones you got, so you can let me know if there are any you hadn't received. I only had to refund two people for familiars because they ordered 10 when I had 6 left.
@Katsuji Hmm I thought I got everything! I'll send you a list of the names of the ones you got, so you can let me know if there are any you hadn't received. I only had to refund two people for familiars because they ordered 10 when I had 6 left.
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws
I know you're closed I'm very sorry for bothering you, but could I be on the pinglist for when it reopens?
I absolutely love what I got and would appreciate it greatly. ;<;
@dreamclaws
I know you're closed I'm very sorry for bothering you, but could I be on the pinglist for when it reopens?
I absolutely love what I got and would appreciate it greatly. ;<;
OY7Hxja.png
@LouCat I'm so glad you liked it, I'll def add you to the list! :)
@LouCat I'm so glad you liked it, I'll def add you to the list! :)
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3