Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] Hatchet’s Obelisk Adopts!
1 2 3 4
[center][color=292B38]I'm new to this site but I'm looking to make some extra money via commissions! Unfortunately I'm in a very tight financial situation and I'd like to be able to create some extra funding for groceries and start saving up to get out of my current living situation. If you like my art and would like something custom, please consider visiting my [color=2b5ca1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2988260]Art Shop![/url] [color=0][b]Shop is Currently:[/b]closed [color=2b5ca1][u][b]Slots[/b][/u] [color=292B38] Aslevjal [color=0][+] [color=292B38]I'm currently only taking [color=0][b]$USD[/b][/color] [color=292B38]payments via [color=03087][b]PayPal[/color] and [color=3D95CE][b]Venmo[/b][/color]. [color=292B38] I'd like payment either [color=0][b]upfront[/b] [color=292B38]or [color=0][b]upon a confirmed sketch[/b][color=292B38] -- whichever makes you more comfortable! [color=0][b]$5[/b] [color=292B38]Full Color Adopt Base. No apparel. All genes available. Base can be flipped upon request. Colored example coming soon! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/36259455_ktNuwUMKhpvHpnI.png[/img] [color=7995C1][u]Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for future in-game currency slots![/u] [/center]
I'm new to this site but I'm looking to make some extra money via commissions! Unfortunately I'm in a very tight financial situation and I'd like to be able to create some extra funding for groceries and start saving up to get out of my current living situation.

If you like my art and would like something custom, please consider visiting my Art Shop!

Shop is Currently:closed

Slots
Aslevjal
[+]

I'm currently only taking $USD payments via PayPal and Venmo.

I'd like payment either upfront or upon a confirmed sketch -- whichever makes you more comfortable!

$5
Full Color Adopt Base.
No apparel. All genes available. Base can be flipped upon request.
Colored example coming soon!
36259455_ktNuwUMKhpvHpnI.png

Please let me know if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for future in-game currency slots!

Flight Rising Currency Pinglist
@/SoManyShips
Flight Rising Currency Pinglist
@/SoManyShips
Open!! :)
Open!! :)
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
May I please be added to your pinglist? :)
May I please be added to your pinglist? :)
ENtt3E6.png . FRlostbadgever3.pngeh4feXD.pngXsxqNhA.pngGvYt9hN.png
@SoManyShips Yes of course!! :)
@SoManyShips Yes of course!! :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4