Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Adopts Open!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@fairycatrainbow Headshot Dragon: Breed: Imperial, no beard Background color: is blank an option? Requests: I can sponsor Starmap/Ringlets (I don't think Bee will show up, correct me if I'm wrong) Payment type: that adds up to 200kt I believe, although Ringlets may go under the complex category [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56513583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/565136/56513583_350.png[/img][/url]
@fairycatrainbow

Headshot
Dragon:
Breed: Imperial, no beard
Background color: is blank an option?
Requests: I can sponsor Starmap/Ringlets (I don't think Bee will show up, correct me if I'm wrong)
Payment type: that adds up to 200kt I believe, although Ringlets may go under the complex category

56513583_350.png
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
By blank do you mean transparent or white?
White is available, but I'm not currently offering transparent backgrounds :U

That will be 350kt (100 base+75 for Starmap+25 for Bee+150 for Ringlets)
Send over a CR with the payment if that price works for you and I'll get started when I can ^w^
@lemfolis
By blank do you mean transparent or white?
White is available, but I'm not currently offering transparent backgrounds :U

That will be 350kt (100 base+75 for Starmap+25 for Bee+150 for Ringlets)
Send over a CR with the payment if that price works for you and I'll get started when I can ^w^
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@fairycatrainbow

Yep I meant transparent, white is fine but are modifications like image resizing and background color changes okay?

Ringlets and Starmap sound good! Can you explain how Bee will be incorporated into the adopt? As far as I can see the Bee pattern is only on the wings and secondary genes from bust up only affect the color of the mane
@fairycatrainbow

Yep I meant transparent, white is fine but are modifications like image resizing and background color changes okay?

Ringlets and Starmap sound good! Can you explain how Bee will be incorporated into the adopt? As far as I can see the Bee pattern is only on the wings and secondary genes from bust up only affect the color of the mane
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis
I'm fine with you resizing the image or changing the background color!

The secondary gene affects the mane, cheek fluff, and beard and Bee has a gradient on the cheek fluff and beard. Since I use an art program without a gradient feature I have to make gradients by hand, which takes enough time that I feel I should charge for it since I don't want to reuse art from other genes :U
Additionally Bee has small streaks of color in many colors (Spring, Soil, and Black are good examples) :3
@lemfolis
I'm fine with you resizing the image or changing the background color!

The secondary gene affects the mane, cheek fluff, and beard and Bee has a gradient on the cheek fluff and beard. Since I use an art program without a gradient feature I have to make gradients by hand, which takes enough time that I feel I should charge for it since I don't want to reuse art from other genes :U
Additionally Bee has small streaks of color in many colors (Spring, Soil, and Black are good examples) :3
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@fairycatrainbow

fair enough, I'll send over payment now C:
@fairycatrainbow

fair enough, I'll send over payment now C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
[color=#304558]@lemfolis Here! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uSxemAx.png[/img]
@lemfolis
Here!
uSxemAx.png
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@fairycatrainbow

Would it be possible to adjust the coloring for the ringlets and mane.fur?

I'd like the mane/fur to look pinker. Possibly colors like #E7CCC9 or #DCB2A1 or #D9B2A2 whatever you think would work best! (although your color is accurate I feel like on the dragon, due to shading, the cream color ends up looking darker)

For the ringlets, there is a base color and then another one that is lined on top, could you make the base color lighter so that there is more distinction between the two? For example, when I used color-picker on Freya the base color was #D1D0C7 and the lines on top were #5D6363. Again, whatever you think would look best!

If you have any additional costs for revisions I can compensate for the extra work! (apologies I'm a bit picky haha)
@fairycatrainbow

Would it be possible to adjust the coloring for the ringlets and mane.fur?

I'd like the mane/fur to look pinker. Possibly colors like #E7CCC9 or #DCB2A1 or #D9B2A2 whatever you think would work best! (although your color is accurate I feel like on the dragon, due to shading, the cream color ends up looking darker)

For the ringlets, there is a base color and then another one that is lined on top, could you make the base color lighter so that there is more distinction between the two? For example, when I used color-picker on Freya the base color was #D1D0C7 and the lines on top were #5D6363. Again, whatever you think would look best!

If you have any additional costs for revisions I can compensate for the extra work! (apologies I'm a bit picky haha)
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
[color=#304558]@lemfolis How's this? [img]https://i.imgur.com/M2ONwYe.png[/img]
@lemfolis
How's this?
M2ONwYe.png
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
love it! thank you so much C:
love it! thank you so much C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Fullbody Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22670642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/226707/22670642_350.png[/img][/url] Breed: Sponsor; Guardian Background color: You choose :) Requests: None Payment type: USD
Fullbody
Dragon:
22670642_350.png
Breed: Sponsor; Guardian
Background color: You choose :)
Requests: None
Payment type: USD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14