Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's doodle adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 69 70
@SaltyGhost
She looks fantastic! Thank you.
@SaltyGhost
She looks fantastic! Thank you.
GD7On40.png
@SaltyGhost hello! your adopts are so super cute, Id like to ask though about some apparel stuff- Id be interested in one mirror and one tundra but only if I could possibly bribe you for a few of their stuff that makes them recognizable tundra: female, Id sponsor daub gene, apparel Id need would be obsidian unicorn mane + either pan flute OR witch's herb pouch OR witch's staff (so total 2 apparel) mirror: Id sponsor both toxin and ghost, for apparel/accent I'd need....a super simple halo like [url=https://toyhou.se/4747003.ilenne/gallery#16018627]this [/url](there's no FR halo like this sadly), if it is visible a white eyepatch on the eye we don't see on the adopt, and either plasmpool spikescarf (only the scarf, ignore the spiky thing) OR this accent I did for my dragon [item=accent: crying eye custom] (so total of...2 apparel and accent or 3 apparel?) for bribe: if you are interested in the accent at all I'm willing to give that one as bribe (I haven't sold any) - or if not I can offer some of your wishlist stuff like tarnished steel boots or tail cuffs , dread dancer tasset, whimsical jester apparel, golden silk scarf... let me know what you think, I know I might be asking a bit too much but what I mentioned is the key stuff for these characters since they are fandragons of my OCs so I picked the 2-3 most characteristic stuff since they are very cluttered dragons actually haha
@SaltyGhost hello! your adopts are so super cute, Id like to ask though about some apparel stuff- Id be interested in one mirror and one tundra but only if I could possibly bribe you for a few of their stuff that makes them recognizable

tundra: female, Id sponsor daub gene, apparel Id need would be obsidian unicorn mane + either pan flute OR witch's herb pouch OR witch's staff (so total 2 apparel)

mirror: Id sponsor both toxin and ghost, for apparel/accent I'd need....a super simple halo like this (there's no FR halo like this sadly), if it is visible a white eyepatch on the eye we don't see on the adopt, and either plasmpool spikescarf (only the scarf, ignore the spiky thing) OR this accent I did for my dragon Accent: Crying eye custom (so total of...2 apparel and accent or 3 apparel?)

for bribe: if you are interested in the accent at all I'm willing to give that one as bribe (I haven't sold any) - or if not I can offer some of your wishlist stuff like tarnished steel boots or tail cuffs , dread dancer tasset, whimsical jester apparel, golden silk scarf...

let me know what you think, I know I might be asking a bit too much but what I mentioned is the key stuff for these characters since they are fandragons of my OCs so I picked the 2-3 most characteristic stuff since they are very cluttered dragons actually haha
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
How much would [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=amethyst flourish belt][item=nebula starsilk cloak][item=berserker] be worth to you as potential payment? EDIT: also how much would you charge to sponsor Skink (Primary) for a tundra?
How much would
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Amethyst Flourish Belt Nebula Starsilk Cloak Berserker
be worth to you as potential payment?

EDIT: also how much would you charge to sponsor Skink (Primary) for a tundra?
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
@IvoryJade
added! :D

@Weredogalism
you're very welcome!!

@Hikumi
okeydoke! I think I'd be willing to do this! I totally understand wanting certain aspects for oc dragons

for the tun, I can definitely do the mane and the pipeflute.

for the mirror, the halo shouldn't be a problem, and I can def add some little strings going across the face for an eyepatch! and due to the simplistic style, I feel like the spikescarf would work better. unfortunately I don't think the accent would work well in this style ^^' too many details would get lost. so as much as I REALLY love drawing lots of eyes, I think the spikescarf would be a better option.

just a note for all of this though, apparel is going to be simplified!

as for the bribe, I'd definitely be willing to take the accent! I don't currently have a dragon it would fit very well, but I'm too much of a sucker for multiple eyes to say no lol
normally I'd ask for extra payment for the base prices, but for this, I'd be completely willing to take the accent as full payment ^^
if you could still fill out a form for the two, that'd be great!

@otakuderp13
based off the lah, those four items would be 44g, so they'd only work as partial payment ^^' and skink is pretty simple, so I'd only charge 15g/kt for that!
@IvoryJade
added! :D

@Weredogalism
you're very welcome!!

@Hikumi
okeydoke! I think I'd be willing to do this! I totally understand wanting certain aspects for oc dragons

for the tun, I can definitely do the mane and the pipeflute.

for the mirror, the halo shouldn't be a problem, and I can def add some little strings going across the face for an eyepatch! and due to the simplistic style, I feel like the spikescarf would work better. unfortunately I don't think the accent would work well in this style ^^' too many details would get lost. so as much as I REALLY love drawing lots of eyes, I think the spikescarf would be a better option.

just a note for all of this though, apparel is going to be simplified!

as for the bribe, I'd definitely be willing to take the accent! I don't currently have a dragon it would fit very well, but I'm too much of a sucker for multiple eyes to say no lol
normally I'd ask for extra payment for the base prices, but for this, I'd be completely willing to take the accent as full payment ^^
if you could still fill out a form for the two, that'd be great!

@otakuderp13
based off the lah, those four items would be 44g, so they'd only work as partial payment ^^' and skink is pretty simple, so I'd only charge 15g/kt for that!
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
username: otakuderp13
link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23362098
base: tundra female
outline color: purple?
payment method: part items (44g) the rest treasure (150+15-44=121kt)
other details: sponsoring skink gene for +15kt
username: otakuderp13
link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23362098
base: tundra female
outline color: purple?
payment method: part items (44g) the rest treasure (150+15-44=121kt)
other details: sponsoring skink gene for +15kt
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
@otakuderp13
alrighty! yup, the 121kt plus the items would be right! :D
@otakuderp13
alrighty! yup, the 121kt plus the items would be right! :D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
[b]username:[/b] SongOfShadows [b]link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33111638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331117/33111638_350.png[/img][/url] [b]base:[/b] Tundra [b]outline color:[/b] Purple [b]payment method:[/b] Treasure [b]other details:[/b] None
username: SongOfShadows
link to dragon:
33111638_350.png
base: Tundra
outline color: Purple
payment method: Treasure
other details: None
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows
alrighty! your total is 215kt! if I can manage to find a simple way to do iridescent, I'll definitely refund you some tho!
@SongOfShadows
alrighty! your total is 215kt! if I can manage to find a simple way to do iridescent, I'll definitely refund you some tho!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----