Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bubbledopts' - Forever Closed
1 2 3 4
I’m sorry but I’m closed for the day, But I’ll put you up for a Slot :>

Oop and u deleted the post u sneaky little dragon
I’m sorry but I’m closed for the day, But I’ll put you up for a Slot :>

Oop and u deleted the post u sneaky little dragon
@XxMandarinxX
sorry, I had a tab up that said that you where open, and didn't refresh to see if you where closed, the i posted that, then saw that your shop was closed, sorry about that. can i get a slot
@XxMandarinxX
sorry, I had a tab up that said that you where open, and didn't refresh to see if you where closed, the i posted that, then saw that your shop was closed, sorry about that. can i get a slot
3ani_-S_700__xy.gifico_3ds_700.png?FkZtC=party_xy.png?t4NsW=party_xy.pngico_3ds_700_r.png3ani__700__xy.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif
@silverheat512
I’m now open again!
What degree would you like drawn, you can have upto 3 done a week,
@silverheat512
I’m now open again!
What degree would you like drawn, you can have upto 3 done a week,
@XxMandarinxX If i'm doing the math right a skydancer and a fae would be 75 gems right, if so I wold like to buy adopts for these two. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61320823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613209/61320823_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63521680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635217/63521680_350.png[/img][/url]
@XxMandarinxX If i'm doing the math right a skydancer and a fae would be 75 gems right, if so I wold like to buy adopts for these two.
61320823_350.png
63521680_350.png
3ani_-S_700__xy.gifico_3ds_700.png?FkZtC=party_xy.png?t4NsW=party_xy.pngico_3ds_700_r.png3ani__700__xy.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif feeiana2.gif
[@XxMandarinxX]

Hey, I'm new here! Not sure exactly what kt/g means, does that mean like treasure? Like 45kt/g would be 45 treasure or 45,000 treasure?
[@XxMandarinxX]

Hey, I'm new here! Not sure exactly what kt/g means, does that mean like treasure? Like 45kt/g would be 45 treasure or 45,000 treasure?
Greetings!

(I really need to write down where to find the signature in settings so I stop forgetting)
Got a decent grind team back up and running, so if anyone wants some coliseum spoils just drop by my dms ^^
I hope you all have a very lovely day/night
[quote name="XxMandarinxX" date="2020-12-20 20:07:49" ] It means 1000 t so yes the fae would cost 45000 or 45 g but because of the sale there -15g or 15000 treasure! Meaning the fae would cost 30kt/g Basically Kt=1000 [/quote] Thanks for explaining! I need to save up treasure then :3
XxMandarinxX wrote on 2020-12-20 20:07:49:
It means 1000 t so yes the fae would cost 45000 or 45 g but because of the sale there -15g or 15000 treasure! Meaning the fae would cost 30kt/g
Basically Kt=1000
Thanks for explaining! I need to save up treasure then :3
Greetings!

(I really need to write down where to find the signature in settings so I stop forgetting)
Got a decent grind team back up and running, so if anyone wants some coliseum spoils just drop by my dms ^^
I hope you all have a very lovely day/night
@XxMandarinxX thank you, for PlatinumRose can i get her Chinchilla, and Chancellor Rings on her and for BrickRose her skin, Autumn Breeze, and her glasses, if i'm sill doing the math right i wuld be 100 gems, sorry about ask if i'm correct i'm horrible at math.
@XxMandarinxX thank you, for PlatinumRose can i get her Chinchilla, and Chancellor Rings on her and for BrickRose her skin, Autumn Breeze, and her glasses, if i'm sill doing the math right i wuld be 100 gems, sorry about ask if i'm correct i'm horrible at math.
Would you be okay with making one for a scry that isn't a real dragon yet? I can give some background info on them since they don't have a scene/familiar/bio for you to base the bubble on! [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1142670&skin=0&apparel=27204,27200,28800,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [outfit=1387999] [/columns] Their name is ART, which stands for Annoying Research Transport (or... something like that. It's meant affectionately ^^). They're the artificial intelligence of a spaceship. Anything digital-looking or space-looking would probably be fitting for them :) I'd like it if you could include the Unearthly Grasp apparel, but if it's too complicated that's okay too! The rest of the apparel isn't necessary.
Would you be okay with making one for a scry that isn't a real dragon yet? I can give some background info on them since they don't have a scene/familiar/bio for you to base the bubble on!
scry?sdid=1142670&skin=0&apparel=27204,27200,28800,10876&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
Their name is ART, which stands for Annoying Research Transport (or... something like that. It's meant affectionately ^^). They're the artificial intelligence of a spaceship. Anything digital-looking or space-looking would probably be fitting for them :)

I'd like it if you could include the Unearthly Grasp apparel, but if it's too complicated that's okay too! The rest of the apparel isn't necessary.
zGuYxpI.png
Yay! :D I'll send a PM with payment!
(You did do the math correctly! Your teacher can be proud of you!)
Yay! :D I'll send a PM with payment!
(You did do the math correctly! Your teacher can be proud of you!)
zGuYxpI.png
@XxMandarinxX Mind if I order my Fae AndIOopPlayz while its on sale? I'd like some of the clothing to be added, though I don't need all. Thanks!
@XxMandarinxX Mind if I order my Fae AndIOopPlayz while its on sale? I'd like some of the clothing to be added, though I don't need all. Thanks!
happy birthday to me...
1 2 3 4