Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gone nutty! ---- adopt shop adventure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hyef

Hello!
I recently participated in @/LunaNix's Heraldspeak Beauty Pageant and chose the Ultra-Rare Squirrel + 200 nut prize!
Is there some specific squirrel I need to pick up? I'm pretty new to all this.

ALSO WOW THE ART
They're so cute I just wanna hug them all!
And it's so neat and well organized!
I've always been into the adoptable/story/adventure threads, but they're usually very confusing and chaotic, but this one's great! Very excited to pair up my squirrel with one of my dergs :D
@Hyef

Hello!
I recently participated in @/LunaNix's Heraldspeak Beauty Pageant and chose the Ultra-Rare Squirrel + 200 nut prize!
Is there some specific squirrel I need to pick up? I'm pretty new to all this.

ALSO WOW THE ART
They're so cute I just wanna hug them all!
And it's so neat and well organized!
I've always been into the adoptable/story/adventure threads, but they're usually very confusing and chaotic, but this one's great! Very excited to pair up my squirrel with one of my dergs :D
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Hi there! Yep ill be designing your squirrel tonight and adding your 200 nuts in the bank :)
I'll ping you when they're complete and message you the code
@AndromedaFlight

Hi there! Yep ill be designing your squirrel tonight and adding your 200 nuts in the bank :)
I'll ping you when they're complete and message you the code
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Can I please be put on the pinglist? Also, I'd love to make our shops affilliates - you can check out my shop in my signature.
Can I please be put on the pinglist? Also, I'd love to make our shops affilliates - you can check out my shop in my signature.
Rip this :(

I’m not sure what to do with it now. I want to continue this but I haven’t yet to get people sad
Rip this :(

I’m not sure what to do with it now. I want to continue this but I haven’t yet to get people sad
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8