Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mystery Buns [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@OdiAibyouka Ooohh, thank you for showing me! I think they'll look lovely together!! ^^
@OdiAibyouka Ooohh, thank you for showing me! I think they'll look lovely together!! ^^
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
^ Bump!
Ahhh! I couldn't resist the temptation! They are just too cuteeee-

Base Type: Bi-colored (tail and ears)
Additional Add-Ons: 1
Custom Options: none
Delivery Type: post it here :]
Ping: yes thank yoU
SDD: none
Extra Info: none
Ahhh! I couldn't resist the temptation! They are just too cuteeee-

Base Type: Bi-colored (tail and ears)
Additional Add-Ons: 1
Custom Options: none
Delivery Type: post it here :]
Ping: yes thank yoU
SDD: none
Extra Info: none
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
@CatOwU

aaaaa thank you!! ^^ I'll get to randomizing, so feel free to send a CR when you're ready!
@CatOwU

aaaaa thank you!! ^^ I'll get to randomizing, so feel free to send a CR when you're ready!
aaa forgot to tell you i sent u the CR! @Vinifera
they are very cute!
aaa forgot to tell you i sent u the CR! @Vinifera
they are very cute!
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
@CatOwU Your Mystery Bun has arrived!! [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/qNFBqVK/Mystery-Bun-Cat-Ow-U.png[/img][/center]
@CatOwU

Your Mystery Bun has arrived!!

Mystery-Bun-Cat-Ow-U.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8