Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Astercism's Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6
@queenkiju jk slight edit in the colors thank you!! im glad u like it ^_^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/632948615970553896/734570544124395520/image0.png[/img]
@queenkiju jk slight edit in the colors
thank you!! im glad u like it ^_^

image0.png
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.pngnNNlBBj.png
czjozDN.pngQQYyU47.pngoaolHwW.png
oK2VVlE.png3Fro3Vn.pngbVV6yhw.png
J8zFKyY.png626Zq4h.pngnJT9A3U.png
eswSnrS.png8O67LBq.pngmlHpBMC.png
UwU
I might order again once I save up
UwU
I might order again once I save up
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@astercism Hi, do you draw Birdskull Necklaces? I'd definitely like to place at least one order if you do.

Also, would be too complex? (Only the least complicated parts would show up on a bust, or I wouldn't bother to ask.)

Final question, are iridescent/shimmer standard genes for you, or complex ones? They're not on the lists, but some people charge/skip them, so I thought I'd check.
@astercism Hi, do you draw Birdskull Necklaces? I'd definitely like to place at least one order if you do.

Also, would be too complex? (Only the least complicated parts would show up on a bust, or I wouldn't bother to ask.)

Final question, are iridescent/shimmer standard genes for you, or complex ones? They're not on the lists, but some people charge/skip them, so I thought I'd check.
don't like my dragons
@astariall hi, thanks for taking interest!

i can totally do birdskull necklaces for an extra 2kt/g! the skin i think id be alright with drawing as well for an added 5kt/g :3 and iridescent/shimmer are standard genes! i find it quite fun to draw ^_^
@astariall hi, thanks for taking interest!

i can totally do birdskull necklaces for an extra 2kt/g! the skin i think id be alright with drawing as well for an added 5kt/g :3 and iridescent/shimmer are standard genes! i find it quite fun to draw ^_^
@astercism Great, I'd like to order two Faes please! Mother and son, in fact. Could you please make their eyes all iris and pupil instead of being mostly white with small centers like the fills in your example post? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54650364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546504/54650364_350.png[/img][/url] MotherOfMyriad isn't fully gened yet, so here's a picture of her with Iridescent and just her brown birdskull necklace and antennae. And could you please make the eyes on her frill match her main eyes? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54517508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=124434&skin=32046&apparel=2842,283&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] With Toxin, if my math is right it's 63kt before the antennae; how much for those?
@astercism Great, I'd like to order two Faes please! Mother and son, in fact.

Could you please make their eyes all iris and pupil instead of being mostly white with small centers like the fills in your example post?

54650364_350.png

MotherOfMyriad isn't fully gened yet, so here's a picture of her with Iridescent and just her brown birdskull necklace and antennae. And could you please make the eyes on her frill match her main eyes?
scry?sdid=124434&skin=32046&apparel=2842,283&xt=dressing.png

With Toxin, if my math is right it's 63kt before the antennae; how much for those?
don't like my dragons
@astariall yes i can! also, if im reading this right, you want the eyes on the accent to be green like her main eyes are?
the anntenae would be another 2kt!

1st one: 25kt base + 2kt birdskull necklace = 27kt
2nd one: 25kt base + 2kt birdskull necklace + 2kt anntenae + 4kt toxin + 5kt skin = 38kt
the total would be 65kt! if this is alright you, send over the payment when yure ready and ill get to work :3
@astariall yes i can! also, if im reading this right, you want the eyes on the accent to be green like her main eyes are?
the anntenae would be another 2kt!

1st one: 25kt base + 2kt birdskull necklace = 27kt
2nd one: 25kt base + 2kt birdskull necklace + 2kt anntenae + 4kt toxin + 5kt skin = 38kt
the total would be 65kt! if this is alright you, send over the payment when yure ready and ill get to work :3
@astercism Yes, I meant making the eyes on the accent green, thanks.

I've sent the payment!
@astercism Yes, I meant making the eyes on the accent green, thanks.

I've sent the payment!
don't like my dragons
@astariall got it! ill get to work on them ^_^ thank you!
@astariall got it! ill get to work on them ^_^ thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6