Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Foxables Adopts
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72
I may not have Anna's collection of fox gifs, but here's your reminder to pick up today's foxes!

Please check the spreadsheet to see available attendants!
- Spreadsheet Link -

- Sprinkles stole the pinglist's chocolate -

I may not have Anna's collection of fox gifs, but here's your reminder to pick up today's foxes!

Please check the spreadsheet to see available attendants!
- Spreadsheet Link -

- Sprinkles stole the pinglist's chocolate -

hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
I would like to lure Foxables!
Username: Apology
User ID: 15639
Number Buying: 4
Username: galacticTopiary
User ID: 256057

It's okay to buy them to give as gifts, isn't it (as long as don't also use them myself)?

(Message also sent to HollowBay with payment.)
Username: galacticTopiary
User ID: 256057

It's okay to buy them to give as gifts, isn't it (as long as don't also use them myself)?

(Message also sent to HollowBay with payment.)
3EA6QyJ.png aHMlRC8.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo4_250.png
@assiduendo omg these are so cute!! can i please get added to the pinglist? thanks!
@assiduendo omg these are so cute!! can i please get added to the pinglist? thanks!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@assiduendo - Could I be added to the daily pinglist please?

Also, I got a Nara (NaC) and there's a 1 under the pose on my spreadsheet, but the image isn't filling in.
@assiduendo - Could I be added to the daily pinglist please?

Also, I got a Nara (NaC) and there's a 1 under the pose on my spreadsheet, but the image isn't filling in.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[center][img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/TdMVH60kJvTMI/giphy.gif[/img] Hello, hello! Get your combs out ready to brush some good foxies~ This is your daily reminder to purchase foxables, please check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hugPrjmBFRWG8jBcA1mH0dt_ijx_3ADjAO4wEokcVho/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] for available attendants! - Pinglist was here -
giphy.gif

Hello, hello! Get your combs out ready to brush some good foxies~

This is your daily reminder to purchase foxables, please check the spreadsheet for available attendants!

- Pinglist was here -
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
Finally getting around to sending out my orders! Thank you everyone for your patience, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.

Also! @Apology
Please only send order forms via PM to one of our attendants. Posting it here on the forum creates a high chance on it getting forgotten, which would be incredibly unfortunate
Finally getting around to sending out my orders! Thank you everyone for your patience, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.

Also! @Apology
Please only send order forms via PM to one of our attendants. Posting it here on the forum creates a high chance on it getting forgotten, which would be incredibly unfortunate
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7cdd2861cacfe137ae0a21023714ee9e/33d3f47b7497d49b-0d/s250x250_c1/68401cc6b8e629bc425e1ac4e4170ed93da5f618.gif[/img] Reminder: Always give your foxables cuddles, they love it! This is your daily reminder to purchase foxables, please check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hugPrjmBFRWG8jBcA1mH0dt_ijx_3ADjAO4wEokcVho/edit?usp=sharing]spreadsheet[/url] for available attendants! - Pinglist was here -
68401cc6b8e629bc425e1ac4e4170ed93da5f618.gif

Reminder: Always give your foxables cuddles, they love it!

This is your daily reminder to purchase foxables, please check the spreadsheet for available attendants!

- Pinglist was here -
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
@dransnake my bad I've been posting here and also sending a pm at the same time. Wasnt sure if you guys needed a.public record haha
@dransnake my bad I've been posting here and also sending a pm at the same time. Wasnt sure if you guys needed a.public record haha
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71 72