Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Arthog Adoptables [Open]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Exiwa Most people have done CR, but whichever works for you. I'll only officially accept the CR once I've sent you the finished adoptable.
@Exiwa Most people have done CR, but whichever works for you. I'll only officially accept the CR once I've sent you the finished adoptable.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
FairyoftheMoon

That's fine with me! The first 2 I would like done is the Starhugger and Skydancer adopt. I'll place the other 2 in a different order another time.

P.S. Let me know how much the order of Starhugger and Eggcellent Adopt Skydancer is.
FairyoftheMoon

That's fine with me! The first 2 I would like done is the Starhugger and Skydancer adopt. I'll place the other 2 in a different order another time.

P.S. Let me know how much the order of Starhugger and Eggcellent Adopt Skydancer is.
@Al3s1s I'm sorry I forgot the accent needed to be added. 80kt!
@Al3s1s I'm sorry I forgot the accent needed to be added. 80kt!
Hi again! Fell in love with the other adopts so back for another but it's more complex so let me know what you think. Which base: Num Nums Character: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53233275] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532333/53233275_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Treasure Misc info: If you are able to can you do the apparel on his head? so [item=Obsidian Roundhorn], just the skull part of [item=Sanddune Rags] and his [item=Corsair's Eye Patch]. And could I have his skin [item= Accent: Snap Tusks M] too? Also I'd like to add an unnatural diets: Can he hold a bone/bones? Let me know if this is all okay/possible for you :) I'm happy to pay extra as well. Thank you!
Hi again! Fell in love with the other adopts so back for another but it's more complex so let me know what you think.

Which base: Num Nums
Character:
53233275_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure
Misc info: If you are able to can you do the apparel on his head?
so Obsidian Roundhorn , just the skull part of Sanddune Rags and his Corsair's Eye Patch .
And could I have his skin Accent: Snap Tusks M too?
Also I'd like to add an unnatural diets: Can he hold a bone/bones?

Let me know if this is all okay/possible for you :) I'm happy to pay extra as well. Thank you!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra Well thank you for ordering again! => I should be able to do that accent easily so all together the price is going to be 75kt when I get to him,
@Tygra Well thank you for ordering again! => I should be able to do that accent easily so all together the price is going to be 75kt when I get to him,
@FairyoftheMoon

Would you accept a Wave Sweeper familiar as payment? And if so, how much would you value it as?
@FairyoftheMoon

Would you accept a Wave Sweeper familiar as payment? And if so, how much would you value it as?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater I would since it's a familiar I don't have! And I usually value it as the amount(average/lowest) in the AH. It looks like it's about 115 Gems, Which basically would get you multiple adopts with all kinds of goodies on them like apparel and accents.
@Moonwater I would since it's a familiar I don't have! And I usually value it as the amount(average/lowest) in the AH. It looks like it's about 115 Gems, Which basically would get you multiple adopts with all kinds of goodies on them like apparel and accents.
Could I get a vrikalo style thing like you have your tundra bump cuz I think it looks cool.
Could I get a vrikalo style thing like you have your tundra bump cuz I think it looks cool.
bOdoW5l.png
@goldenrain305 Oh! Actually I think the bump was originally going to be an adoptable but then I just didn't go through with it, lol. I'm guessing you want a custom art commission then?
@goldenrain305 Oh! Actually I think the bump was originally going to be an adoptable but then I just didn't go through with it, lol. I'm guessing you want a custom art commission then?
Yeah if you doing any that is . I really love your art it's so cute.
Yeah if you doing any that is . I really love your art it's so cute.
bOdoW5l.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19