Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | Minimalist Adopts | Temp Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
1. Username/ID: iWolffe#420512 2. Link to your Dragon(s): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58107126] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581072/58107126_350.png[/img] [/url] 3. Special feature request (again, please keep these minimal!): If you can do the accent he has, that'd be perfect! If not, I understand and I'm cool with that. Normal Bane horns for me!
1. Username/ID: iWolffe#420512
2. Link to your Dragon(s):
58107126_350.png

3. Special feature request (again, please keep these minimal!): If you can do the accent he has, that'd be perfect! If not, I understand and I'm cool with that. Normal Bane horns for me!

Thank you very much for your order! I'll get you on the list and ping you when your adopt is complete c:

Thank you very much for your order! I'll get you on the list and ping you when your adopt is complete c:
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
[center]@iWolffe[/center] Your adopt of Lakua is done! You can pick up the link in the Banescale section. I hope the accent turned out how you wanted [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]

Your adopt of Lakua is done! You can pick up the link in the Banescale section. I hope the accent turned out how you wanted
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day

25762.png
@Elsewhere He's perfect, thank you! I love how the accent looks [emoji=heart size=1]
@Elsewhere He's perfect, thank you! I love how the accent looks
hi there!! 1. @Roamer 2. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60099519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/600996/60099519_350.png[/img][/url] 3. You don't have too, but i'd love it if you could draw his skin! :D 4. Normal horn shape is perfect! <3
hi there!!

1. @Roamer
60099519_350.png
3. You don't have too, but i'd love it if you could draw his skin! :D
4. Normal horn shape is perfect! <3
lBOr8xb.png
Hey, @Roamer ! Your adoptable is complete, but there was an issue with payment. When I attempted to accept the trade, I got a message saying you no longer have the funds to complete the trade. I still have your adopt code saved, but I'll wait to put it up for collection until the coin situation is sorted c:
Hey, @Roamer ! Your adoptable is complete, but there was an issue with payment. When I attempted to accept the trade, I got a message saying you no longer have the funds to complete the trade. I still have your adopt code saved, but I'll wait to put it up for collection until the coin situation is sorted c:
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png

25762.png
@Elsewhere Sorry about that! I sent another cr, hopefully it'll work this time!
@Elsewhere Sorry about that! I sent another cr, hopefully it'll work this time!
lBOr8xb.png
[center]@Roamer [/center] Yes, it worked that time! I've updated the Banescale section to include your awesome Lovetrip now. You can pick up the code there :D P.S. Thank you very much for the nice tip! It is appreciated [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Yes, it worked that time! I've updated the Banescale section to include your awesome Lovetrip now. You can pick up the code there :D

P.S. Thank you very much for the nice tip! It is appreciated
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png

25762.png
@Elsewhere

AAaaa he looks amazing in your style!! Seriously this is amazing! And i love the way you drew his chains, it's perfect! Thank you so much!! <333
@Elsewhere

AAaaa he looks amazing in your style!! Seriously this is amazing! And i love the way you drew his chains, it's perfect! Thank you so much!! <333
lBOr8xb.png

You are so welcome! I'm thrilled that you like how he turned out. I'm a sucker for retrowave aesthetic ;3

You are so welcome! I'm thrilled that you like how he turned out. I'm a sucker for retrowave aesthetic ;3
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png

25762.png
1 2 3 4 5 6